Sunday, July 16, 2006

Conf night ^_^

Tonight? Conf night. Hahahaha. Nice nice. Been so long since we last chatted. With ger for a while and mei and francis and dream. Dream joined in for a while after francis left but is half dead cos he watching videos. Firstly mei and me called ger ger's hp. But then as it was too noisy and my cordless phone is running out of batt. I ended the call with mei and francis leaving soon after me. Gosh. Seems like we pang seh ger ger sia. Sorry ger ger. Mummy next time then called you. =D

This francis ar. So cute. LOL! He become much more cheerful le. Good good. Glad to hear this. Suan me more never mind. Don't want see a haiz on your face again can le. Baobei. Haha. This is the nick for him cos of some reason. Baobei di ma. Mei jealous of this lor. 2 hours later he pang seh me and mei and go meet zhou gong. Then send a very weird and funny sms. I was like o.O cos this is the first time I saw him sending this kind of cheerful sms. Unbelievable! Find one day I go sp disturb you. =P

Next is about mei. So long never chat with mei le! I miss mei lor! Wonder how long we never conf le. A couple of months? Last time conf with darren she will joined in also. So much laughters and fun. Today with francis also fun. But I end up kena bully by the two of them. Poor me. Suddenly thinking of that someone who will stand up for me everytime. Now no more le. I have to learn to protect myself. Mei, really sad to think of it lor. Haiz. Wonder why that happen? =(

As ger ger's background is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo noisy and my phone batt is running out. I had no choice but to ''cup'' the phone. Others ''cup'' too. Copycat. -_- And we started a new conf by them calling my hp. Then talked for quite long. When francis left then dream called in and laughs like a ghost. Gosh! Scary okay! But mei seems to change her impression on him. Mei and me were afraid we will get nightmares from all those evil laughters. =x

Now at this time 4.30am, left mei and me on the phone. Others play chess with zhou gong le. Us soon too ba. Haha. Mei likes to read long post so here's a quite long post for her. Let me see. Today still got go to bpp with di. He looks smart in his uniform. Bai ba wang zi~~! Qing wa bian wang zi? LOL! Then walk walk talk talk buy mic eat/da bao KFC's chicken chop which isn't very nice then go home online till now. Mei, long post le ba? Scared more longer you doze off liao. Anyway, thanks mei for keeping me accompany tonight. Love you my best mei! =)