Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shop, relax, eat, sleep!

Not only one, tons of friends told me my posts are way~~~ too long to be read. Most of the time, they just browse through it and don't even catch what I'm trying to say. So I promise from now onwards, unless there's important stuffs, otherwise I will blog simple and short posts. Easier for me too.

Freaking sleepy today to blog a long post anyway. The flu virus is getting way too serious in my house. And the flu medication I took makes me drowsy for the whole day. I can never get enough sleep. Wanted to go causeway and bpp also broke my promise. I'm too sleepy to walk.

But I promise myself I will try the KFC chicken chop and stock up my junk food soon. Didn't managed to try the chicken chop in Malaysia last time and I regret it. Wonder how it tastes? Should be yummy! =D~~

If you noticed, I'm actually quite dead online. Just lazy to get online. And sleepy everyday. Guess I'm turning into a piggy soon. I really like this kind of relax and unstressful life. Will be going to Malaysia soon. Don't want to bother about anything more. I just want to take the chance to shop, relax, eat, sleep! Computer and hp? Outta my life! I don't need it for the moment!