Friday, July 14, 2006

Give me a break

Let's start today's post with S.H.E's new album and my super a lot of msn conv. I'm going to keep this post short and sweet which won't harm your precious eyesight. ^_<

S.H.E's 4 new songs I only liked 3 of them. I can't believe there's a boring old song named Goodbye My Love. This song makes me sleepy. I'm not enjoying it at all. I esp like Wo Men Zen Me Le because Ella sang the most in this song! ^_^ But Zi Teng Hua is a special song that I find not bad too. Chu Dian no need to say more. It's the No 1 in this album. Actually S.H.E's new album is worth buying. There's around 30 old and 4 new songs plus tons of their concert's live version songs in it. A die die must buy lobang.

Come online at late night around 12.30am and there's 8 msn windows msging me. Don't believe? Take a look then.

"Yo"
"Hi dear.. blar blar blar.."
"RongFang Jie!"
"How are you?"
"OMG! So long never saw you!"
"Go look at blar blar blar."
"Can you do me a favour?"
"Send me blar blar blar.."

I can't believe it! 8 msn conv windows!!!!!! Murder me please. Thank you.
That's the reason I don't like to come online. Even at this time, I got bugged. I wanted to enjoy some peace. But can't.

Only replied to some. Others I act afk to them. I replied three of them. Said a hi and chase a kid to bed. Chatted awhile to lydia mei. And lastly the guy who hi dear to me. YES! He got a new com at last. Congrats dream. Seems he spent 1300 bucks on his new com. And typing me tons of cheem cheem com stuffs to me which I goes !?!?. Oh well. He's broke and there goes the treat he promise me. T.T

I keep tagging at friends blog to let them know I'm alive. Sure to tag daily at mei's and two letter's blog. Hey my dears, please blog more. I don't wish to see an unalive blog. The blogging trend faded har? Mine won't. Because I just love to blog. Wee~~

Think I will be going out later. Guess I will. I'm really tired of coming online.