Thursday, July 13, 2006

Multimedia talks

Yawn. Double yawn. Triple yawn. Medication makes me drowsy. Having a runny nose since noon. Plus it gets more worse when I'm greedy and ate a mango and a kit kat. I should have zip my mouth up. But I'm still glad it's a cold. Because I have flu medicine! Leftovers from my last docter's visit. No need to go and say hi to the docter again. But still need to see my chinese sin seh in a few days. I'm broke, broke, broke! *yells*

S.H.E's new song chu dian is nice~! Repeating it non stop since yesterday. I need to save up money to buy tons of empty discs to burn aqmfs and xpgly from my computer. My com's going to blast like a balloon soon. Need to buy S.H.E's new album, 183Club's new album, 183Club concert's DVD and lastly wei xiao pasta's soundtrack. At last I got the last 10 episodes of xpgly now. Thanks thanks! Ming dao's so shuai and cute till our whole family goes gaga over him. :giggles:

10G of videos in my computer causes it to have a terrible lag. Another 85% more of the bt to go. Wait till sunday also not yet done. Mp3 also not enough space for me to squeeze in my songs. Hate myself for not buying a 1G mp3. And I'm actually blur till I forget to transfer aqmfs's theme song wan mei qing ren into my mp3 and had been listening it for 2 weeks plus! What a blur queen I am! My favourite song okay! Don't play play!

My hp also keep throwing temper on me. After 3 days without my phone, I at last managed to on it today. And the first call I get is from fenni's trust tutor asking me to take up the job. Bleh. None of my biz. I only accompany fenni for the talk. My precious hp keeps auto shut off and not able to turn on for a couple of days. Fed up about it. So don't bother to sms me too much. I can't reply sometimes. But no choice, mum don't allow me to get a new phone. Sign up contract free one also don't allow to buy. -_-

Quite busy this few days. Won't be online much. And hey! I now then know there's so many secret readers in my blog. Tag to let me know if you are reading my blog. I every night type till so tired is for the sake of you my dear friends to know more about me. Kidding. I just want to know whose reading that's all. Otherwise if I blog something bad about you then I mati. Hur. =x