Wednesday, July 12, 2006

10 things you don't know about me

1) I have double eyelid on my left eye and single eyelid on my right eye. You won't be able to notice it if you look closely. Cool huh? No not, I hate it. I rather hope I have both single or both double eyelids. Urgh!

2) I have a cut which slice part of my left ear robe out. Yea. I'm born this way. My right ear isn't intact. But I managed to hide it under my hair. So you won't notice it unless I tell you. This is another thing I hate. I have to wear my earrings of different height.

3) I have thin and short eyelashes. Some even wondered if I have eyelashes at all. I do have okay? Just that they aren't noticeable. My mummy had thick and long barbie doll like eyelashes. I wonder why I don't? =(

4) I should be a guy actually. My mummy did a scan and was told she had a baby boy. But then born out becomes... :S Weird huh? No wonder I'm so tomboyish. Hahaha. What makes the change? Tsk. I hate being a lady. If I can choose, I rather be a guy. xD

5) I won't be the only child in this family if I'm not so unhealthy and cause blar. Blame myself for it. I love kids okay? Some mistaken that I hate kids. No I don't. I only dislike naughty kids. And I'm a kids king okay? They will automatic come sticking to me. Hahaha. Kids are adorable! =D

6) I have a niece which is older then me by 5 years and a teacher. We're close like sisters. My relatives generation gaps are huge. My dad's side cousins are almost the same age as my mum. I have nieces and nephews the same age as me. But luckily they didn't called me aunty. Phew~~

7) I have some famous long distance relatives. Such as venesa mae? Or how ever to spell her name as. The sg lady who plays the violin till earn big bucks. I've never seen her before. Only seen her mum and grandma on don't know what gathering. She's my grandma's aunt's granddaughter. Confusing relationship. Tsk.

8) I'm a good girl and I don't lie. Nono. I mean I can't lie at all. Really. I will blink my eyes non stop or slutter if I'm forced to lie for some good reasons. See? What a honest girl I am huh? But I always need to lie on some good intention. Poor me. I hate to tell lies. Lying is a sin. Pardon me. :l

9) I learned dance and art when I'm young. And I'm bad in art. I draw a human like a 3 years old will do. Draw a tree that becomes weeds. And a moon that looks like a sun. But I'm good in dancing. Too bad I didn't dance for a long time. Yea. I learned chinese dance for like 6 years. Unbelievable huh?

10) I had a hole in my heart that even my parents don't know about this. Because the docter says it's only a needle like tiny hole and it's perfectly alright. Just need to be wary when I grow older. It's been 10+ years and I'm still alive and kicking. But I had chest pain oftenly. Recently acts up more. Believe me, seriously, I think I'm fine. Otherwise I won't be blogging here at late night right? =D