Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Virtual and real and a bf?

I really would like to draw a clear line between virtual and real. But it's sort of hard doesn't it? When almost all your friends are online friends. I draw quite a clear stand between real life friends and virtual friends. Real life friends are people whom you can turn to them for help when you are having troubles. But as for virtual friends, how can they help you? Maybe just ''listening'' to you pouring your sorrows by typing.

I don't want to be too dependent to my virtual friends till I don't know what is real and what is virtual. Last time, I used virtual stuffs to drown myself. But now it's the opposite. I used real life stuffs to drown myself. Escaping from virtual I guess.

Darren ask me why I didn't online much nowadays. I only told him I'm escaping cos I'm too tired with online stuffs. No other more reasons. He feels bad for not able to accompany me chit chat more. Doesn't matter. I'm fine being alone sometimes. I'm used to being alone since young.

I don't want to help you with anything. Can you just do them yourself? Already told you that you will going to be busy. It's best not to do anything more before your NS. Don't listen. Now asking others to help you. Wonder when you can change. Don't like like do this then get bored of it pass to the others. All things do 3 days then get bored.

Maybe I'm not in a good mood. Don't ask me why I seems weird weird to you. Even ma came back also can see that I'm acting weirdly. Just pek chek recently. Watch soccer final and aqmfs's last episode till morning. Italy won. W00ts! One thing I'm glad with recently.

Ma was yarking non stop about cousin lorraine's bf aka xiong. Keep saying how good people is and how lucky is her mei aka my aunt to have such a nice future son in law. Keep asking me why I don't get a bf. I told her I don't like guys.

Really, I mean it okay. From young till now, I'm a very boy like girl. Maybe cos my parents don't have a son and raise me like a son. Nah, I'm not turning les, no worries. Just don't have the prepartion to step into a relationship. To me, guys are liars, flirters and much much more. Being single is better to have a bf nagging at you everyday and controls everything you do.

Single rawks but try to think sometimes if there's a guy who is there to care and dote on you seems not bad too. I admit I envy lorranie. Although xiong jie fu *coughs* is 26 and acts like 16. LOL! But he's really a nice guy. Relationship thing leave it to fate. Last time we won't imagine she would get a bf first. And please my dear kor, don't give me stress le. Don't everytime ask if I have a bf anot. You sounds more scarier then my ma. LOL!

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR DI! Zhu ni kuai gao zhang da, hit roof also nvm. Don't zhang the opposite way and hit walls can le. LOL!

PS: Two letter guy's blog de lastest post is VERY lame. I was LLS-ing when I saw it. He said he's always been that sick. This I totally agree! Don't act cute Mr. I can too you know. ^_<

PS2: Not that ps2 lar. -_-
Just wanna say my blog got more then 10000 views le. WOW! Whoever comes my blog daily or everytime, here's a big thanks to you people for dropping a bomb by everytime!