Monday, July 10, 2006

Everyone is bad tempered

Got woke up by lao di with his afternoon call. I slept ''early'' the previous night leh. Say 6+am? Cos accompany k kor lor. He say he bet soccer then lose or what so ever. He don't support the germs. Then I suay suay become his chu qi tong. He scolds F*** all over for like countless time. Scary. I don't know what to reply back. Just diam diam let him complain out lor. No wonder jie says his di got a bad temper. At last I got a chance to know it le. He don't know he scared me meh! =(

With the afternoon call di make to me reminds me of noel kor. Last time he will give me a msg everyday at noon to wake me up just to accompany him online. Now no more le. Say really, quite not used to it. Now no one to help me when I got snatched seats le. Talked with di and end up with watery eyes thinking of korkor. I missed him ba. Maybe? Don't know. Haha. I just hope all those are a dream. He will come back when I woke up from the nightmare.

Dd mei says I'm getting more cheerful. Maybe ba. Ma is coming back. Can't let her see my bittergourd face. But I still throw my temper this noon. Very dulan ba. Cos I hope my close friends can accompany me on sunday. But then all going out. For mei I understand. When darren says he's going out too, I was pissed le. He keeps saying sorry for not able to accompany me today. I brush it off with nvm it's ok lar. Then he sorry non stop lor. I screamed at him saying I SAID NVM LE LAR! YOU DEAF! :l He was kinda shock ba. First time saw me so angry with him.

Then went into his room in habbo. He walked off. I thought he angry or not coming back le ma. So I went off lor. Then he msg me asking me why he come back after changing clothes but then I went off. And I screamed at him for the 2nd time saying WHO KNOWS YOU COMING BACK ANOT? YOU SAID YOU GOING OUT LE MA! He shocked for the 2nd time. Keep lol lol nia. Guess he was stunned. And asked me what happen. Why bad mood etc. I just didn't reply le. Sorry buddy, didn't mean it. Just pek chek. Promise you no more 2nd time le. Dui bu qi. =(

Must learn to control my temper ba. Last time when in school my temper more power lor. My old friends know de. The first thing they asked me was how's my temper now? =.='''' When I dulan a person my anger not so easily cool down. Exp that someone. I was shooting those bo song words at him at chat. Tsk. I guess he sort of know I buay song him le ba. Since last time. :l

Dj today again. Trio dj wor! With fanta at first then di joined in after he came home from his dating session. =X Very fun. Carefree and relaxing chit chat session. Managed to know the setings for duo and trio dj le. But forget how to dj with bg music again. =.=''' Not much lag too. Weiwei even said this is the most smooth duo session he ever heard. Yay! So all the way chiong till 8pm.

Tonight world cup final wor. Lazy to watch. None of my biz anyway. Haha. I rather watch my aqmfs's last episode later. More shuang. Now the kids know if I'm unhappy only jungiery and ming dao's stuffs can cheer me up le. Darren still don't know. Haha. Seems he don't understand me very well too. Oh well. Eyes half closing. Let me stay up for the night ba. Cannot sleep oh!