Sunday, July 09, 2006

MIA leave ends

Hello everyone! I'm back from the ''mia'' leave. No more missing in action. I'm back! Recently I did blog but you just can't catch me online. Because I hid offline ma. Rofl. I'm enjoying this leave. At least let me relax a little. I just know that I can't be online 7-11 hours a day. I will get sick of it.

So many things to do when I'm back. No more snacking snaking for me. Need to clear some spider webs in litez to prove that I'm still alive. Lol. Dj awhile. Seems I only dj on weekends now. Weekdays are for tv and my beauty sleep.

I've been losing contact with alo for don't know how long. I mean he won't get a chance to see me online cos I only creep online at midnight. At last he can find me today. And I got a task to complete. It's dragging way too long. I just finish MI's piano show group A's stuffs. Can relax le.

A big hug to shawn for helping me with the bg settings. Won't forget my lao di and those listeners who helped too. Thanks a lot guys! At last I know the perfect settings now. I love techno songs recently. Don't even know I got so many techno cds. -_-

SHE and 183 club and wei xiao pasta soundtracks and new albums are gonna released soon. Must support arh! I can't live without music and I mean it. I'll surely on my winamp when I'm online. And while offline there will sure be radio or mp3 to accompany me. Otherwise I buay tahan without music.

My modem seems nuts. Keep dc and tough to connect back. Even dc-ed when I'm djing just now. Xie xie lao di for backing me up. And a big sorry to those who msg me in msn today exp mei and the others. I'm quite busy and lagging badly. Can't reply. And I just noticed acer's monitor sux. Sappy's monitor also acer. No wonder it can turn blue. Rofl.

Darren msg me a hello just now but I didn't reply him. Don't know why leh. Just don't feel like talking to him. Rare case wor. Then later I song song go and reply him after 30 mins. He half dead le. Oh well. Maybe he went to watch soccer match. This don't reply game fun meh? -_-

No time to watch my videos. No time to write a new chapter of my story. Later will be aqmfs's last episode. Die die must watch! I will miss ya si, xiao bei and er qi de. Now even got ppl come sell ming dao, xiao tian and 183 stuffs here. Price not bad wor. Too bad no money. Ming dao and xiao tian really look alike. Wo ai ming tian. Copy someone's nick. Hahaha.

Alright, more stuffs to be settle. Gonna get busy again. Have a happy sunday guys!