Saturday, July 08, 2006

A post dedicated to my buddy

A very wonderful buddy to have and his name is darren. He will be going to NS soon so here's a post dedicated to him. Here's an interesting conversation between me and my buddy darren on dec 2005 and some not long ago that brings lots of memories. I've know him for more then a year le. He understands me very well. Cheers me up when I'm feeling down and accompany me when I'm upset. A great friend to have. Although we never met before but it seems we are such close friends. Maybe this is fate. I will treasure this friendship.

I rememberd the times when we chat on phone with mei and whisper like mouse. How you ask me to save you from the phone call. The 4 avaters you made for me. How you send a pic of your blue dyed hair and scared me to death. The clothes you let me choose for you to wear on cny. And called my house phone at 12 midnight and landed me in trouble. And we disturb ppl in rooms. Stir up the scandal by your act and make boss goes blur. LOL! And the games we played with mei. I miss the old times lor. Very very funny times we shared.

Hope 2 years later when you are freed from NS we will still keep in touch. Remember your promise! Thanks for the times you accompany me and the care and concern you showed for me. Take care and stay happy. Don't everytime sad sad hor. And don't stress yourself. Remember to =D!! Lastly, I'm NOT old! I'm only 4 months older then you! Yes 4 months! Will remember your birthday from now on. Won't forget again. =P

RongFang: faints.. u like my guard..
RongFang: stand beside.. haha.. funny..
Darren: not funny
Darren: i'm ur guard
Darren: i must protect u ma

RongFang: jia lat got guy bugging me..
Darren: who?
Darren: make me jealous ar?
RongFang: LOL!!
RongFang: u will jealous hor.. my head can roll lor

Darren: i tonite
Darren: making 1 more maze
RongFang: not again!!!!!!!!!
Darren: y dun want?
Darren: i make
Darren: u dun need play ma
RongFang: but i wan to play ma
RongFang: who ask u make ma

RongFang: ad for u liao..
Darren: thx
Darren: muacks la
RongFang: lol!!
RongFang: dun muacks me
RongFang: tml scandal liao

Darren: i now sleepy sia
RongFang: sleepy go slp ba
RongFang: i also abit sleepy
Darren: oh
Darren: hmm..
Darren: hao ba
Darren: want go sleep tgt?
Darren: =P
RongFang: i still finding ur songs
Darren: k ba
Darren: nvm lets go sleep ba

Darren: U remember what day is ytd?
RongFang: Eh? What day? !!! ur bday?
Darren: U actually forget about my bday. I cannot believe it.
RongFang: Sorry lar..
Darren: =( =( =(

Darren: i need u to talk to
Darren: erm..
Darren: some how i feel..
Darren: tat i using u
Darren: to forget her..
Darren: sorry
Darren: i myself.. feel bad for doing tat
RongFang: using me?
RongFang: aiya dun say till like that la
RongFang: i say le.. im always there for u
Darren: i feel bad.. for like "using u"
Darren: so.. i be frank
RongFang: i dun feel it that way.
RongFang: dun worry la

RongFang: eat more.. i rather u eat dao fei fei
Darren: so no gals want me?
Darren: i wun eat la
RongFang: eat alittle bit la
RongFang: at most hmm.. i pei ni eat?
RongFang: then u go slp early then
Darren: how to sleep
Darren: wif out ur voice
RongFang: mouth so sweet
RongFang: eat honey?
Darren: no la
Darren: nv eat anything

Darren: seriously
Darren: i dun want ma fan u
Darren: dun treat me too good
Darren: i easily fall in love person
RongFang: runs far away..

Darren: Wah! No voice for 4 days le?
Darren: Very serious wor. Must take care.
Darren: No fried food, no chicken, Drink more water.
RongFang : Eggs can? Chicken lay de.
Darren: Lol. Also cannot.
Darren: U can eat porridge and steam fish only.
Darren: Got see doc?
RongFang: Wah! Torture me! Never see doc.
Darren: Must see doc. Must eat medi. Otherwise how can recover? If not I nag till u go.
RongFang: Nag lor. I scared of u meh? =P