Saturday, July 08, 2006

A tough decision to make

I just noticed that I keep appearing offline and didn't log in habbo much these few days. Should I appear on the water and don't dive undersea anymore? Have I rest enough already?

Been long since I last updated my story. Forum's readers are rushing me. Stress written all over my forehead. Blur till I didn't even noticed that ming dao's forum will be under maintenance for a few days starting from 6pm. Sheet lor! Didn't managed to withdraw those money from the bank. All gone le. So hard to get copyright for my story at the forum. At last can earn some money to buy videos from yang liu and the others. Then this stupid maintenance cause all my money to went down the long kang. Totally sian liao. Need to re earn.

There are comments asking me to write about ming en's kiss on 16 of june de. Maybe I will plan it out this weekend and get a new chapter done. Otherwise I will really feel very bad towards the readers esp you xi mm and sweetjoe. Wanted to get my 2nd story mo fa wang zi which is the mixed of wzbqw and aqmfs released soon. But drag and drag till now. My chinese blog rot liao. Just given it a fresh coat of skin which is very nice. Go and take a look if you're free. Just simply click the welcome on the frontpage of my blog.

I'm very into taiwan stuffs till I didn't bother much about habbo now. Forums and shows let me relax. Unlike habbo ba. Got tons of responsibility that stresses me. And I'm getting very tired of it. Playing a game which I don't like now just for the sake of the site. Should I? I'm sort of taking a break without applying for leave. I'm only into the site matters but not the game anymore.

Maybe tian xia really mei you bu san de yan xi. There's no forever in everything. I know I won't leave the site cos of my family. But I really feel like leaving the game which I know can't cos both are linked. Almost all of my friends left. What left are my family. So the game doesn't mean much to me now. I really don't know. Will leave it to fate and see what path I should take.

Nowadays I read and type chinese everyday till my english started to get rusty. Actually china peeps's english are great. Much more better then taiwan peeps. Wonder why? Asked those JM = jie mei if they know about habbo which is called ha bao to them. All goes ??? eh? Oh well. Habbo not very famous then. Haha.

Really miss the old times when all my old friends are here with me. Jokes and laughters we shared will never be forget. Everyone leave le. It will be my turn soon I guess. Since I promise myself and my parents that I won't spend anymore money on virtual stuffs. So I should really keep the promise I made. Been 3-4 months since I last restock creds. At last it ran out le. After everything end, virtual life ends too ba.

Please tell me what decision to make. I remembered how darren ask me to follow my heart. But seems now my heart has lost it's way. So my dears, tell me what I should do now? I know myself as a responsible person. Shouldn't act rashly. I've been considering it for a long time. Sometimes if you can't bear to cos of the interest and close ones, but when it's time to put down. You should I guess.