Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chiong chiong chiong

At last I finished all my stuffs at this time. 3.30AM! Wth lor? So ''early'' right? Had to appear offline for two days and chiong all my forums and other stuffs. But shiok lah. Lots of things to view these few days. Tons of pictures and videos to grab too. I don't mind being busy a little.

Hmm.. Just noticed that my blog had become the so call main link of all my friends blog. LOL! My blog can straight link to all. Faints! I feel like removing those ''dead'' blog links. So whoever who didn't update the blog for a couple of months. Bye bye? Blog lah!! I don't want to see dead blogs leh! Imagine everyday you went to a blog, and it's dead forever. Oh well.. No comments.

So many new songs recently. Some are nice loh. Such as Fish's qin qin. But Jolin's new song wei wu du zun is err.. no comments lah. It's her same old style of songs loh. Same as Yanzi's one. Her yu tian also same pattern one. 100 years never changed. I'm getting hooked on Jay's songs recently. Unbelievable? I actually like his songs. His newest album nice. What to do?

Trying damn hard to get 183 Club's 2 new MVs. But buay sai lah. Coz forum traffic jam leh. Sadz. No choice loh. Had to wait. I feel like uploading some MVs and other videos to share. But lazy tonight lah. Next time perharps. Will share some aqmfs's and wzbqw's behind the scenes videos. Super funny!

I'm trying to give myself a break. But seems I can't leh. Nvm bah. Busy awhile more first then I'll be totally dead online. Need to be busy with real life matters too. Can't be possible that I spend my whole life online at this weird time where everyone's asleep and I'm still here typing away.

Somemore sleep till late noon where I didn't even woke up and say a hi to my kai ye who came over to my house today. Feeling damn bad lah. But weird lah. So many people came to my house today one. Some I don't even know who are they. Now I've become such a lazy pig till I never bother much on real stuffs. And piggy me is sleepy again when I just woke up at 11pm. Offs to bed. It's 4am soon.