Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Home sweet home

Finally I'm back from msia. A very interesting trip this time. All my family members are asking me about simon. Wei wei.. Making me damn jealous le lor. Don't lidat lar. He's not famous lar. All don't care about me le lor. I still tio scold for being fierce to him. What de? Fine lor. *acts upset* LOL! xD

No lar. I upset and jealous for what. What they all said are real ma. He is a leng zai lor. But I don't or did I agree that he looks like a mickey mouse?! Err.. No comments. LOL! Mickey mouse. -_- Jitao pengz! He's cute but he don't look like a mice lar. Help lor? He should be called blur sotong lar. Sprain his leg till lidat. Blur guy. Dunno what to say liaoz. Haiz..

Going to be a busy week? month? coming soon. Sunday is my cousin's wedding. Not sure how many of my cousins are going to Kulai. I might be going too bah. Provided that I can think of what I wanna wear on that day. A dress or a skirt? I rather you kill me. Just bought lots of tops from this fashion today, kindly sponsor by mum. Nice nice.. Should have clothes to go for the wedding dinner le I guessed.

Oct's going to be a busy month too. All family matters. Need to make another trip during end of oct to msia I suppose. And maybe cousins are coming over to SG in mid oct. But if really going to msia, can tompang then tompang jie's car lor. Coz jie got a damn comfortable car now. I can jitao sleep all the way till there.

I feel bad leh. Old classmate go msia I didn't go meet him and his friend out for a dinner and chat. Sorry ah chris. Coz my kor lazy to go. So that makes me lazy too. No one there to keep me company ma. And somemore I'm not familar with malacca and chris. Dunno how many million years we never meet liao. Later I lost my way in malacca then jia lat. Can scream help there le.

I rather have supper with my buddies here in sg lor. Buddy's asking me for a supper with kieran one of these days. They might be driving. Cool leh! I wanted to drive too. But sadz lah, I can't. Well, maybe asking my cousin along for the supper. And squeeze my buddy's pocket dry. Muhahaha! See? I'm so damn evil. Coz he's going to ns soon le. Never chop him no chance liaoz. =x

Just kidding lar. As if I'm so bad lor. Friends for so long liaoz how would I do this? But say really lar, buddy taught me alot about how a relationship works and how a guy would feel. Not a bad choice to have a guy for buddy. But now then I know that almost all guys have the same thoughts, including my kor.

My head damn pain lor. I knocked against the sharp fan controller's edge in msia. Straight bleed lor. It's already quite a deep cut. If more worse can kana hospital for stitches liao. Cry! Pain one you know? I don't dare to apply any lotion on it. Scared pain mah. Never see doc also. Coz no money mah. Now fucking pain like hell. Sad sad.. Sob sob.. T_T