Sunday, September 24, 2006

Malaysia trip

In Malacca now. Left alone in the room typing all my thoughts out and listening to the so called ki siao dj session. By zeen, kewl and err who else? Did make me cheer up a little. The adults went to bed. The young ones excluding me went out for yum cha. Lazy to go. Just want to be left alone and rest early later. Never even went out with the rest these few days. Just spent my time listening to mp3 and sleeping and watching tv.

Simon called me from the camp. Poor silly guy sprained his leg? knee? ankle? I don't even seem to care much. Till I don't even know which part of the leg he hurts. Feel so bad. Actually I've always been feeling bad. My family is so concerned about his stuffs. Everyone is asking me about it. Yet I gave everyone the bo chup attitude. They don't know by asking more will only make me feel more stress.

Kor was asking me where's ''my'' simon. Jie tease back sayin that I don't miss him. Why should kor miss him? This wakes me up. Asking myself. Did I even miss him when he's away? Maybe I did. But the missing feeling's not strong. I'm just too used to being alone. I won't even miss my ma when she's away now. Numb le bah. Let it be. I think it's okay for now. Nothing much to be bother about.

Just have this weird feeling. The feeling that is bothering me for quite long. I don't know what to do about this. Mei knows me well. She knows me best. She understands me. She should know how I'm feeling now. Been thinking a lot during these few days stay in malacca. Sad to say, I don't even know what I'm thinking.

Buddy at last contact me just now. Asking me how I am. And the dp which he saw. Wanted to tell him but just managed to tell him it's simon and he went offline suddenly. This buddy hor. Don't think I'll tell him bah. He will avoid again if he knows. That's what he told me before. I don't want to lose such a great friend.

Going back on tue's morning. Seems it will be a busy day and week coming. So won't be blogging much this whole week. Do pardon me okay? Will try to blog more when I'm back to sg. It's really a wonderful feeling to stay here. So carefree and relaxing. I don't mind doing the household chores here. Just don't let me face the computer whole day. I'm having this sick feeling when I face the computer now.

Oh yea, did I mention that LC will be coming to malacca too? For a short holiday. Jie asked him and his friend to stay here. He don't want wor. Wonder what time he will reach later. We're going to be soy-sauce liao aka ''dao you'' lor. LOL! Hope they have fun here. But frankly say, there's nothing much in malacca to visit. Will be joining them for dinner I suppose. Almost 10 years never meet liao. He's my old classmate sia. Ahahah. And yes, we're old liao. Esp me. -_-

Just read ting's blog and knew that Fish Leong's new album is coming soon! OMG! I can't wait. She's one of my fav female singer. I love her soothing love songs. Till now then, I'll be going back on tue's morning but then will rot in JB till dunno when. Still have to go ''maid looking'' with jie and ma. A maid to take care of my grandma. So will be blogging lesser this week. Do pardon me. Miss you all! Anything leave me a msg at my tag. Will reply asap. =)