Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mia break

Using firefox to blog now. IE 7 sux like hell. Damn regret being the so call white rat trying IE 7. It hangs every min! Firefox is way better. Now I know why it's getting so popular. Been reading blogs just now. Xiaxue blogged a lot these few days. Latest post is about weak ladies. I totally agree with her. Gals are NOT weakers. They are not born to be bullied by guys! By the way, I love eliza's new blog skin. It's such a beauty!

Wondering if I should go malacca later. Need to get a few couple of sleep at least. I'm such a piggy today. No wonder this had become my nick. Slept till 4pm. Ended up sleeping again after dinner at 8pm all the way till 10pm. So power! Don't know why. Just feel super duper tired. Weight been dropping damn much recently. Lost about 5 kgs already. Fed up with it. Don't even understand what's wrong either.

Ma and pa had a fierce quarrel today. I don't know what to do except for blasting my mp3 and hiding under the blanket. Hate it. Totally hate it. Small problem also can lead to a quarrel. It's true that when parents quarrel, it's the kids who suffered. I'm old enough so whenever I can't stand it, I'll just yelled back or went out for a breathe of air.

Been creeping back online yesterday early morning and reading my old blog posts. I did change a lot in this one year. And seems everyone changed. My life today isn't the same as last year anymore. I'm mature enough to think wisely now. To me, simon is a nice guy. At least he knows how to give in to me. And hey? Am I that fierce when I STARE at people? Seems all got the shiver?

He's in camp and he called after he's not that busy at night. My stupid damn phone gave me a freaking mess. But wonder why is it's such a coincidence when I just pick up my phone and looking at the photo and there the call came. His call came at such an exact time that my hp played hang man on me. I had enough! I need a new phone!

Must cleared all my stuffs by tonight. Made that so call ''jingle'' and sent it over. Applied for leave. But the worst thing is I have not packed yet! Guess I won't be bringing the whole BLOCK over unlike the last time. LOL! So should be quite easy to pack when I woke up. Just hope that I managed to wake up early. If not I'll got ps.

But up till now, have not make up my mind in which should I go malacca or not? I'm getting so sick of singapore. But thinking of there's no computer in malacca for me to hang at these hours, I turned out freaking bored. No matter if I'm going or not. I know I need a break for now. So it's mia period for me. If I'm in singapore, you'll still be lucky to be able to contact me through phone. I'll be mia online. Again..