Friday, September 22, 2006

Sleepless night

There's a world war 3 tonight. But heng lar. World peace now. Don't ask me what war. I won't say it since it's over and peaceful. But still can't get to sleep. Been thinking and having a terrible tummy ache now. Wth lor! What food did I ate? Like kana food poisoning lidat. Bad weather, bad food and bad temper of mine?!? Har?? Yea.. I can't get angry otherwise my lao mao bing aka old sickness easily acts up. That's the worst thing I fear other than death.

Had a long talk with ''him''. Guess I can't even say out the name here. Otherwise you will know what will happen. Tmr big news le lor! Confirm plus chop stamp plus comes with guarantee some more. Always lidat one. Please lar. My blog's not xiaxue's blog lor. I'm xiayu lar. -_- Nothing to discuss about. I know who is spreading about what is written in my blog. But forget it lar. Don't want to argue with that person over this. It's just a small problem.

As I said I had a long talk with him. Guess everything is ok and back to normal now. But it's a scary conversation. Wah lao eh. Why so many weird noises when I use house phone? Think mei and francis they all heard it before. Weird lady talking. Eeyer! Shivers! Don't think liaoz. But not coz of this I can't sleep lar. It's really coz I've got a damn bad tummy ache lor.

Learn to give and take. Err? Who said this? I've forgotten. Sorry arh! Hope not copyrighted de arh. Anyway that's really a good one lor. As in try to put yourself in other's shoe and think. You'll get the meaning. Sometimes it's a torture, sometimes it's sweet. It's just how you look at it at a different kind of view. Damn cheem post tonight again when I had the mood. So pardon me if you don't understand. I always hint a lot in my blog. Just not sure if you people are able to understand.

I'm not good in words. As in talking. What I said will turn out to be rubbish when I'm not serious. Or sometimes more rubbish when I'm too serious. -_- But I find myself good in putting myself in words. As in typing out. Other than my blog for me to nag on, I still have my diary! Omg! What year liao still have people use diary? Of coz lar. It's great for writing out your old grandmother stories.

I'm not good in expressing myself out too. The more I did, the worst I'll failed. So most of the time I keep everything in myself till maybe I'll just finally explode one day. I like to keep a low profile in everything. From Litez you can see that bah. I'm a very low profile person. I don't like to be the flower. I'll just be the patch of green grass. But sometimes this will lead to misunderstanding such as I don't care and etc. Of coz I care. I'm serious in everything I do.

The last thing he said before ending the call. Which is I'm there for you 24 hours, hp beside me etc. Why did the both of them said the same thing? That's a very familiar line which I have not heard for months since buddy starts to avoid me. Why did I said the word avoid? Coz when I'm online, he'll get off or put away. So coincidence meh? So long friends liao. Don't lidat leh. I don't want to lose a great buddy. Anything we talked about it lar. What cannot be solve? Don't use busy as excuse lar.

Today's a day I'll never imagined it to turn out to be. Went plaza to meet simon. Rotted in library and waited for him. He's always late! LOL! Then went for dinner at kopitiam food court. Damn them lar. Had to use the kopitiam card as payment now. No more cash payment. Then came back lor. Talk talk walk walk and saw a sibeh large xiao qiang at my lift lobby! Scared to death lor. Lucky I've got a guy beside me who is not afraid of roaches. ^-^ Heng si liao.

Reached home and got more shock. Mum's waiting for me and him? Wear till so nice wor? Even dad's still up. Faints. Teased mum and asked her why she have not change clothes yet? She was so damn pai seh. Saying coz scared later my ''friend'' came lor. I almost just roflmao there. LOL! Funny parents I had. Before home, something not really okay happened lar. Upsetting stuffs don't talk about it liao. I only can say sorry. Time is what I need.

War ended, bad tummy ache's still here. Maybe not going with di to the so call movies since ''he'' don't like. Must also respect his view sometimes. Otherwise asked di to join tb lor. Ahaha.. So can have more tickets to go. Talked alot with di tonight. Funny di I had too. Ahaha.. Think I saw junhao online just now? My eyes playing trick on me? Thought he's in ns sia. Army damn jia lat lor. He's going there one week also. Sian.. Maybe I'll just go msia to rot. Just maybe.

Glad I have friends who care for me lots. Such as kieran etc. Thanks for the listening ears you've lent me. Unlike buddy who just mia on me only. Kieran seems to take buddy's place in listening and comforting me now. Buddy don't even know what's going on around me liao. Okay lar, I know I'm going to get murdered by a lot of people coz I'm still online at this time. Sorry to mei coz I broke the promise that I'll sleep early. Going to bed now otherwise I'll get killed straight for blogging such a damn loh soh long post.