Thursday, September 21, 2006

Busy bee part 2

What a day! Freaking tired after this long day. Somemore plus a sleepless night, I'm dying now. Had already said I've been skyping with my kor till the early morning. Then ah dream come msg ''poor'' kieran and me, so we helped him all the way till the sun shines. No choice lor. My ''sister'' is in love and going gaga. What we can do is to keep him company and share his joy.

Slept awhile. Then it's time to follow mama to the hospital. Nearly oversleep again. Luckily woke up in time otherwise tio ps by my parents. Not a very well hospital trip. Mama's having more problems. With high cholesterol, she needs to be on medication. Which means err.. Ok, I've lost count of how many types of medicine she need to take liaoz.

Still need to go national skin center for an appointment with a docter which docter loke refers mama to lor. Due to her scalp coz of her surgery last time. Wonder how much will it cost again. Today's trip had already spent around 200 bucks on those medicine and docter's fee. And the worst is what a concidence for both of her appointents of different medical department to crash. Jia lat. Need to settle all these for her. Going to be busy coz of all these stuffs.

But still glad I have some time of my own to go movie and dinner with my friends at ps. There's matt, rubberduck?, yanfen, elaine and of coz me lor. We went to watch a sg movie ''Singapore Dreaming''. Actually, it's not a bad show leh. Don't think only jack neo knows how to flim sg type of movie. Other directors too lor. And I simply love the movie. Would recommend all to watch it. I love sg movies! Must support sg director ok! 7 bucks is damn worth to spend on it.

Talked more with yanfen and elaine only. Not really familar with the guys. Matt's cute lor. Very unlike his photo. He tried to speak proper chinese saying that coz of me lor. My chinese too pro le so he don't want to be so jia lat. Hahah.. Cute kid lah.. xD Rubberduck, alamak I don't know his real name sia. He's quite good looking too wor. Two handsome young lads.

Went to ps's food court for dinner. Omg lor! The spaghetti's damn cheap and nice. 2 types of spaghettis with a yummy delicious creamy mushroom soup plus garlic bread only cost 6.50 bucks. Coz got 50% discount ma. Made me so hooked on eating spaghetti and mushoom soup now. We, the gals all shared and ate these. While the guys upon knowing the price went to buy pasta too. LOL! So it's a pasta dinner. But we can't finish all those food. What a pity. Still da bao the roti bread home lor. Which maybe landed in yanfen's stomach now. Hahaha..

After the pasta dinner was movie lor. Movie ended and the guys left straight. Leaving us the gals there. Yanfen and elaine went home together coz they lived at the same estate. I'm alone again lor. Rotting and walking at orchard. Went far east to shop awhile. Then time for home. Stupid bus, I won't take bus from orchard anymore. Can't stand it. Need to wait for don't know how long. Coz all buses full mah! Sian lor.

Reached home and still have time to go pasar malam walk walk. -_- Came straight home after that and online till now. Really need to sleep early. Eyes half closing now. Going out later. Busy packed week. Wonder if there's still a trip to msia. He's not going le. I knew it lor. My head's safe. LOL! A bet I made with my kor lar. Woohoo~! I'm hungry! Makan time!