Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The busy bee

I need to chiong finish all my forums and stuffs tonight and rest early. Still need to wake up early to bring mama to hospital for her check up. I can't afford to miss it this time. Hope I'll be able to wake up early. After that still have to go to PS to find the rest for movie and makan. Asked di to come along but he can't confirm yet.

And yes did I tell you about this joke my friend create out the previous time when I told him PS. He thought PS stands for POLICE STATION when it actually stands for PLAZA SINGAPURA lah! Wah lao eh! Fainted. Told di and simon about it and both were roflmao. Who won't lor. It's so damn funny lor.

Hope you people like this newest ''creation'' of mine. I mean the picture on this blog skin. Not too dull I suppose? I like dull colours. Was too bored today and anyhow made it using photoplus instead of photoshop. Lazy to use photoshop lah. Ah lian's newest blogskin damn nice lor!! Yu Rong!! Omg! So nice lor!! I'm loving it!! How to compare mine with hers? Ahahas.

Chatted with di this evening. Toopid mei ps me and go koonz! >=( I don't know what's wrong with di recently. He tio infected my HTB virus? HTB = Habbo Too Bored. Said a lot about it. I agree habbo is bored and studies are more important after all. But don't make a decision too soon. Give yourself a break first, just like zx and me. Trust me, you'll feel better after a break.

Maybe.. Maybe.. What I said a few days ago is too serious. Too harsh. Don't go ponder over what I've said. Just be yourself. As long as you feel comfortable, don't bother about what the others said. I don't want you to make the wrong decision. Think carefully before you do anything that you might regret in future.

I also got that sian mood recently. Keep appearing offline everywhere. Sorry to those whom I promise I'll be online tonight esp kieran. But guess I really have no time to chat tonight. Everyone's busy including me and simon. We didn't talk much these few days. Funny lor. I'm busy then he's not. He's busy then I'm not. -_- Forget it. I'm going to get busy now and meet zhou gong for chess soon. Later still got a busy and packed day to chiong.

Pss.. At the time of 5am I'm still online here! -_- Just ended a skype call with my cousin kor. Chatted alot lar. I forced him to talk one. xD Then it's time for msn chat with my ''darling sis'' and kieran. I'm so hyper tonight lar! Coz of my ''sis'' ah dream lor. He wants me to call him sis one. -_- But the important thing is. He got gf liao lar! OMG! I'm soooooooo happy for him lor. Really and I mean it. He's one of my best buddy lar. Of coz I'm glad he found someone he love. Love is such a miracle. He changed into a totally diff person. The power of love. So cheerful. ^-^ All the best ''sister''. Don't got gf forget me this ''darling''. I'll get jealous de. LOL! xD