Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Virtual and real

I don't know what's wrong with me today. Feeling so stressed up and moodless. Waking up damn early causes me to have a bad temper for the whole day. Came online at an early time and tries to forget all the stress I'm having. It did help. But when habbo's suddenly down. I was pissed again.

Maybe it's due to the 3 bills I saw when I woke up. M1 bill flies and got nagged. Electric bill flies and got complained that I use too much electric by online and switching on the air con everytime. Mama's hospital bill, ok that one nothing to complain about. Coz it's hers. But damn sian lar. Even hospital bill increases. Money is a troublesome problem.

So today whole day sleep sleep sleep lor. Woke up at night and watch awhile of tv. Liao zhai's really a nice drama sia. Well, maybe going out will do me good. After bringing mama to ttsh on wed noon guess I'll be going to PS to meet yanfen, elaine and matthew etc for a dinner and movie. I need to rewind! I'm damn stressed up! Argh!!

Mama's asking alot about simon. What she want to know go ask him lor. Maybe simon will be coming along with me on wed. Anything lor. I don't mind. He hate my bo chup attitude in everything. I'm lidat one lor. The only thing I chup is Litez only. Till even my parents get jealous over it. -_-

I admit I'm too into virtual and online stuffs. Shouldn't let it affect my personal life right? So many of my family and friends are complaining that I'm spending too much time on virtual stuffs. No lor. Where got? ''Alittle'' time only ma. Okok fine. Since they all said it. I'll just leave virtual stuffs aside and give myself a break offline soon. No more rotting infront of the com liao.

I think I'm mad. Whenever I feel moody, I'll like to smoke and drink. But trying to control myself lar. It's a bad habit. Not good one ma. Maybe some dancing will do. I miss dancing lor. My 6 years of dance lessons gone long kang liao. Clean forgotten all about it. Or maybe I'm just in pms mood. Hope I'll feel better soon.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to my papa~ :D