Monday, September 18, 2006

A blue blue sunday

Been my habit to blog everyday around 12+ am or 1+ am. Quite busy in the evening. Wanted to enjoy a nice show at night. But PPS lags like hell. In the end I had to close it. No wei xiao pasta for tonight again. Had to wait till later or next day to watch it then. Sianz..

Deejayed for a couple of hours today. I don't know why there's no phone calls when I'm free, but when I'm busy, I received so many calls. =.= Seems I'm mia in habbo and litez nowadays. Maybe I just don't want to get myself too addicted to online games or too involved in virtual stuffs till I neglect my real life matters. I'll just do all these in my free time.

Almost forget that dad's birthday is tmr. And I didn't get him anything yet. Didn't buy him present for dunno how many years already. Mainly because he don't want anything. Remembered the last few years I bought him present, he'll just keep it in storeroom or simply dump them to the bin soon. So maybe it's useless anyway. He don't even know it's the thought lor.

Chatted most with mei today. ''Forced'' her to download skype and chatted with me. Sent her the software lor. But omg. Her skype lags like crazy. It's better to use msn call to chat with her. And till today then I know my mei had a built in mic in her laptop. =.= Her blogger also going nuts today. Had to send her mozilla firefox. Say really lar. Firefox is better then IE. But maybe I'm just too used to IE, firefox becomes very extra in my computer.

My brother's facing lots of problems. His god sis went missing since friday. They made a police report. Prays that she's going to be safe and fine. She's such a nice gal. Met her once before and find her really cute. Poor friend of mine. I don't even know how to help him. He's always there for me when I needed him. But me? I dunno what I can help and feel so useless. It's the first time I heard him feeling so down. Seems he cried. Coz his voice's totally different. The gal's his most precious god sis. Hope everything's gonna be alright. Brother you've got to stay strong. The gal's family need you.