Sunday, September 17, 2006

The good and the bad

Only one word to describe today which is BORED! Bored lah! Woke up and simon called. We're ok lah. Kor's over worried. Dunno why. Everytime sure quarrel with everyone. Bad temper of mine. Then we chatted for dunno how many hours. Pity his hp bill. Going to fly soon. Then doze back off at late noon and woke up in the evening.

Ate lunch?? dinner?? then online. Then it's back to my beauty sleep again. Suddenly I find that I really seem like a pig. Jia lat. Must kick this habit of mine. But no choice lah. Those medicine makes me damn freaking sleeping lor. What you want me to do? Doze with my eyes wide open? Eeyer! I'm not a goldfish! -_-

And now I'm sleepy again! Help meh! Had to sleep early tonight. Heard that karen jie's coming over later. And seems kai ye had come back to sg for a break liao. Mum asked karen jie out to sg to send delivery back to msia lor. Sure I can't sleep well again later. I need at least 6-8 hours of sleep otherwise I will give you the not happy look whole day. Don't believe it? Try me. I'll nag and complain and groan the whole day.

Simon and my phone conv went really funny all the way. Laugh till like no tmr lor! He's sick till half dead still can laugh till lidat. We both jokers ma. Sure ki siao one. Told him I had a blog which I used to complain about him everyday. He was shocked but suan me back saying he wanted to create one too. And used it to nag about me. Was like wth? Fine you won lor.

That poor guy's sick. Think he slept whole day. More piggy than me. Just called to say he's having a high fever of 38.8! Wah win ler. And I'm falling sick soon too! Told you lah. I really hate cool weather. It makes me sick lor. I can't stand coolness. Was feeling cold all over just now. Luckily the nap kills almost all of it. Now what? I'm feeling damn warm. I can sense a flu coming soon lor. Sianz.

Let me ask you ppl ar. Am I?

1- Very chor lor? (If you know what that means lar)

2- Very tomboyish?

3- Very ah lian?!

Which means all those not like gals character lor. Lots of my friends and even cousins and even even my parents said that to me ler lor. Hmm got problem with that? Forget it lar. I'm me mar. How you want me to change? You know why I find simon not bad? Coz he won't force me to wear skirts and dresses. Unlike my mum! I HATE to wear skirts and dresses!

Remember that day when da jie wanted to buy me a dress I was like screaming no all the way there lor. It's not coz of the price. It's coz I'm freaking scared of dresses and skirts. Girls cannot wear jeans meh? Anything wrong with that? Wearing skirts and dress makes me feel damn girlish. I hate pink bags too! Though I love hello kitty. I don't really like pink.

There's a song that would make me cry always when I heard it. It's by Taiwan singer, S.H.E's junior Tank's song. Wo men xiao shi hou. Everytime listen sure weep abit. Esp the part where he said those ending. Why ar? Coz I had a horrible terrible childhood. Reminds me of some unhappy stuffs ba. Ytd simon asked about it. I talked till want cry ler. Well, enough talk about all those now. Let those be past memories and just look into the future for now.