Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mixed emoticons day

I don't know how to explain today lah. So weird one. Full of up and down. Morning was quite bad. Got woken up by lots of things including a nightmare. Shivers! Scary to even think of it. Recently keep having alot of nightmares. Wonder why? Something bad going to happen? Eeyer! Better not.

Kai ma came over this morning. I crawl up and said hi when I came out of the room to the washroom. Then go back sleep again. Woke up again, kai ma went home liao. Sadz. Never had a chance to talk to her. Then tio woke up by that dunno what at 12noon. LOL! I always dunno what are those. So came online, had a cold war for awhile then rot to cwp soon.

Ouch sia! Today de doc trip damn hurt lor. Pain tilllll~~~~ I can stand it! I must stand it!! Try lar if you think it's not painful. Bleed alot today also. Poor me! T_T Then after my doc's trip went walk around cwp and rot in the library. Waiting for simon lor. He's feeling unwell and took a long time to reach. Hungry lor. Went for dinner. Dinner ar? Still taste not bad lar. I'm begining to like fish!

Went walking around after dinner. Rotted and chatted at cwp till around 10 plus. Then he sent me home lor. He never drive today as he's feeling unwell. So it's bus trip lor. Simon sent me back till he saw me walking towards my house sia. But scared of my mum. So he went off. LOL! In the end. He ended up walking to dunno which part of bp. And took a cab home after that. Explore bp? Bp nice to explore meh? Nothing at all de lor.

Just ended a cold war again. Where got a guy so petty lor? He don't understand a joke. Even friendster's photo also can find stuff to quarrel. My cousin kor was shocked. Coz he just now chatted with us ma. Both guys talked so much. I become the light bulb. LOL! Guys talk = gals don't understand stuffs. Kor asked me how. I hack care lar. Used to someone's siaoness.

I rather go chat with kor now. Tmr that siaoness of his will be gone. Simon's nice but he got a bad temper like me. Haiyo. Jia lat. We both damn stubborn sia. Make kor so sandwich. Ahaha. Kor relax. You will get a job soon de. And mai sandwiched lar. I not so bad to be a piece of bread and let you be the cheese. You more suitable to be bread. The size. LOL! xD