Friday, September 15, 2006

Summary of today

Today was the day I never thought it will turn out to be. Actually thought of sleeping for the whole day. But alamak! Can't sleep lar. A nightmare woke me up. A very LAME nightmare. Ask mei and you will know le. =.=''' Say out comfirm will tio murder by someone. LOL! And worried over some matters lor. So in the end I slept 2 hours only. Everyone can see my panda eyes!!!

Went JE to look for my dough jiejie. Ning jie lor. Waited a LONG time for that guy to reach. Coz he's helping his sis with some stuffs. Waited till I almost want to smack him 2 slaps liao. LOL! So I go find jie chat first lor. She's also late. Ended up I rotted in JE alone for an hour. Finally saw jie. And we chatted non stop. She went hiding from her boss coz she's working at a roadshow at JE there. We were like walking everywhere to find a nice spot to hide and chit chat. Snap some pics also lor. And waited for that mr khoo to arrive. The sun is going to set liao I think. Lol..

Continued chatting. No wonder simon will say he feels thirsty. Ar boh lar. I rotting in cd rama browsing all the cds till I've nothing to look at liao. And jie and him are still chatting in cd rama for around 1 hour. Ok lor. Win liao. Legs sour like hell. All thanks to mum who forced me to wear a SKIRT! I had to be so ladylike today. Urgh! &^*&^(&^*#%$&$%&*$%*$%*$%*

Then jie took a photo of me and simon lor. Says the mrt pillar nice background. =.=''' Faint sia! Then we keep copying friend's numbers and infrared photos lor. Abit like ps simon. He sian lor. But then jie also need to work soon. She ate too long snake liao. Lol.. So give jie a BIG hug before saying bye to her. I miss my dough jiejie. T_T That guy jealous he no hugs and kisses. Too bad lar. He's not my jie. ROFL!

Simon and me went to rot at JEC's mac again. Chit chat there lor. He forced me to eat fries! Wah lao eh! It's like I really hate fast food doesn't everyone knows that? But maybe I'm too hungry. I almost finished up the whole packet of fries. =.=''' Talked alot in mac. Then coz of some stuff he said I jitao sian mood. Then keep thinking lor. We really are two different world ppl. Then feel like hack care-ing. Let it be lar. Don't ask me simi matter. I won't say.

He sent me to mrt there lor. Talk talk there again. About the weather today. Lol? Werid us. I hate taking the train at evening where I'll be squeeze like sardines! But no choice, die die squeeze lor. Came back and my dad bought me fishball mee pok. Yummy~ ^_^ Ate liao sent photos online and here's when all those msgs came and asked me who is that guy beside me. Faints! So that's how my whole day went lor. Know you ppl will kay poh about it.

Been typing non stop since just now. Watched kim sam soon final episode lor. Then came back online. Skype with dreamze for awhile. Ps him soon. Lazy talk lar. Sorry bro. Coz that stupid kid that stays upstairs keep pushing the chair. Was like wth! Now what time liao you know anot! Now and I mean now. I'm still damn pissed. Relax! Don't get angry with a kid. I should just go and sleep early. Tmr's another long day ahead. CWP time~ Doc time~