Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dying of stress

Just applied for another 1 week leave. I really more and more pai seh. Da jie treated me so well yet I didn't do anything in Litez. Somemore keep applying for leave. But can't help it bah. I don't want it too. But mum's having problems again. This time it's her fingers. If it gets too serious might need to do an op. I dunno what the hell is wrong with our family. Everyone's facing health problems.

At last I'm starting to get better and now it's my parents. I rather I'm the one suffering. Mum already had so many surgery and still want to torture her? She's now on long time medication liao. I really can't think of how I'm going to pay for her medicine next time. And dad's not in good health too. Wtf lar! Can end all these or not? Let mum and dad be perfectly fine. Let us be a happy healthy family can?

Just gave my mum her medication. She's in pain. Sigh. I'm already feeling bad coz I didn't bring her to the doc for her blood test that day. I better get myself awake in time and keep her company to her check up next week. Otherwise you people can murdered me suan liao. I'm a bad daughter. Still remembered how I treated her last time. Been feeling very bad all these years. Keep taking her for granted.

Just now doc neo asked about me from my mum. Must have been the nurses who told him that I accompany mum there bah. I was there with fenni also. Dunno how many years didn't step into the clinic after the incident happened. He asked how I'm feeling now. Better? He means my mental and health bah. Haha.. Yea. Better liao bah. Everything learn to relax should be okay liao. I feel very bad towards doc neo too. He's my family doc since I'm a baby yet I treated him this way. Sorry. =(

Fenni asked if I'm serious. Says if I don't want she want. LOL! Coz to others I seem to be fooling and playing around. And might end up hurting him. Some might think it's coz of the money. But you know me lar. I'm not that kind of person. I don't easily give promise. But I'm still trying to understand him more. Mum asked me don't like a person coz of his money. Yea lar. I know that myself. Ar boh you think I'm so greedy meh?

I don't know how have I changed? Mum says I become very chor lor. Fenni was shocked I scolded wtf. Mum says I become very tomboyish. Fenni says I become abit ah lian. Uh oh? So serious meh? I don't mean it de lar! Then mum forced me to go and wear skirts and dress just now. She scared I become les sia. Wth?? Dad came back and I was complaining to him. He was laughing like siao when I told him mum bullying me by FORCING me to wear dress. Wah piang eh. I really hate dresses and skirts! So lady like for what? Eeyer. Btw, I not les lar! =.=''

Forget it. Don't want say liao. Simon's back. That's fast?? I go talk to him for awhile bah. Otherwise will say I never spent time chatting with him liao. Oh well~~ Hope everything will be better soon. I'm dying of stress soon. Wah lao eh! Spare me please! Sigh..