Saturday, September 30, 2006

Conference night

Went to meet simon at cwp and went to my doctor's there. Doc gave me this weird look when she saw me with simon. But didn't ask me anything more. Only went out for a couple of hours only. Then got ''forced'' home by mickey mouse saying I should keep my ma company more. So went home for dinner after buying the fragrance which I longed for a long time. At last ma let me bought it! Adidas Tropical Passion! Cost me 20 bucks but worth it. I love the light smell. Not too strong and smells of fruit. Exact to say it smells of papaya? LOL!

I don't even know what day is it today . The company jie worked at called me. Asking me if I want to work there or not. Need admins or what so ever. But I rejected the job offer. Then walked outside causeway and bumped into two guys doing survey. Asked for my no and asked if I'm single?! Wth? Since they're from jie's company. Just ''ying chou ying chou'' awhile. They just want to sell me their company's insurance. As if who don't know?

Conference tonight again. With the usual gang. Ger as usual called in awhile and ps us. Plus tonight got such a cute darling talking with us. Coz asked joanne mei to call in and chat. But end up is her di who chatted with us more. Such a cute 5 years old kid! OMG! SO CUTE! Even mei and francis said he's cute and chatted with him alot.

How I wished I had a bro who is so cute too! Yan yan's so cute! You know hor. When you're young, you told your mom that you wish to have a di or mei, she would said I bore you one lor. But when you grow older, you said this to your mom, she would said go find a husband and go have a baby yourself lar. Wa lao eh. Win liao lor. Moms are always so ''cute'' hor?

Blur me hurt my hand today. Had a cut when I went to the washroom. Got slash at the toilet paper container? Lidat also can? Made mickey mouse so gan jiong. Chiong to buy plaster for me. Somemore it's mickey mouse's plaster. -_-'' Then I let my ma scold when I reached home. Saying that I'm so careless. Made him ran here ran there. And say what I forced him out? Where got? I'm not so evil. Innocent! I'm jealous. Everyone's siding him. LOL!

Sunday which is tmr might be going to msia again. Tonight is the last night that I can stay up so late. Tmr need to sleep early in order to wake up early. Lame! -_-'' Now still talking on phone. We're all going off in a min. Buay tahan liao. The silly mickey mouse just reached home. Thought what happened to him just now. Worried lor. Never reply my msg. But seems he lost his phone. A 3G phone somemore! There, told you. He's silly and blur. Ahahah! Offs to bed. Damn sleepy.