Sunday, October 01, 2006

Care and concern

I really need to sleep early tonight. No kidding. Got to wake up damn early later. Going to kulai to attend a cousin's wedding. Believe it? He's my uncle's daughter aka my biao jie. But what? We didn't even talk before. If one day we're to walk on the road and bumped into each other. Trust me, I won't even know that's my cousin. See? That's how ''close'' we are.

We're still relatives. So no choice. Have to go. Since all my close cousins are going too. We'll just go and congrats the newly weds and ''ying chou ying chou'' awhile. But goodness me. I have not decide what to wear! Help! Almost ALL my family and friends told me don't wear! So ma fan wear for what when I asked them. That's a ''very'' helpful tip. Thank you. -_-

Guess I'll wear my usual causal wear. Jeans! I love jeans! Ma asked me to wear a dress or skirt. So ladylike for what? I rather you kill me first than ask me to wear all those girlish stuffs. I'm not the bride! So pretty for what? I only go there see see look look eat eat drink drink play play. LOL! Jeans plus a nice top is good enough to attend a wedding already.

Singnet sux! You heard that? I said singnet sux! Keep crashing on me these few days. I believe those who use singnet got this problem recently. Not able to browse a lot of web pages. Lags like hell. Loves to dc. This and that. Total all these up I wasted tons of time waiting for a page to load etc. And I hate that! Singnet you better solve this problem ASAP!

Simon called me just now. Glad, really glad. Coz he lost his phone so I'm not able to contact him for the whole day. Can only wait for his msg or call. And he's smart. Knew I'll get worried so gave me a call asap. How can I don't worry? He's VERY blur. But should be alright. Confirm better than me. In fact I think I'm the one who let my friends and family worried for me more.

Those younger teens and kids. Don't keep saying that your parents loves to control you, don't give you freedom and such. They're concern about you. That's why they care. But sometimes all these love tends to be too ''over'' and get you pissed. But trust me, it's a blessing to have someone to care and show concern for you. Regardless if it's your family, friends or love ones.