Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sunday wedding lunch

Thanks goodness I'm back alive online. Computer's down again for two days. Wth? I just sent it for repair not more than a month ago. Windows got corrupted again. Don't know what happened to it. Don't dare to think anymore. Will be careful when browsing unfamiliar websites. Luckily the fees for repairing this computer is only 50 bucks. Mama's face not chao ta liao.

Talk about sunday first. Mama, kai ma and I went to malaysia to attend my cousin's wedding. Will post up some photos later. Didn't manage to snap a lot of photos. What a pity. But really had great fun on that day. And I just found out that mama and kai ma both got married on 1st oct. Now is my cousin's turn also. What's this? Children day's trend? Lol!

First we went over to aunty ann's house at jb. Met up with ah kor, miyan, ah loon and ah moi. Miyan and me wore a top which is about the same. Faints. Then ate breakfast at a dim sum outlet. I love to yum cha! Thanks aunty ann for the treat! Then off we went to kulai aunt's house. Pengz man! The kids keep ''sticking'' to me! So cute lor! Went over to uncle's house for lunch after that. Then back to aunt's house again. =.='' What a busy day. Can faint due to the hot weather.

Didn't went to uncle's house for like 10 years? Kai ma said de. We went over by 3 cars and it's packed full some more. Should have like 4 or 5 cars going if all the family are present. Lunch at uncle's place was okay. We all love the hakka yong tou fu made by my hakka aunt. Da bao a lot back too. Yummy! Chatted and kay poh at uncle's house. Remembered a few funny like siao topics.

One was lorraine actually stared at me non stop. And said something that we all laugh like mad. And the thing is. ''RongFang ah.. I don't know hor you so ''wei da'' in front one.'' She was looking at my chest! Coughs!! =.='' Made me damn pai seh over there. She said till so loud lor! What a se cousin I have. A lady some more. LOL! Luckily ling moi helped me to suan her back. Ahaha.. Thanks ar.. Otherwise I tio ''molest'' by my cousin liao. Come on lah.. I wore a not very low cut spaghetti top can tio this comment. Wa lao eh!? Buay tahan lah!

Back to aunt's place. All of us went to wash up and rush over to the wedding ''lunch''. The two kids of ah qi uncle went with me. And so close to me lor! Help! Was taking care of them all the way. In the car and even at the wedding I fed both of them. They very guai lah. Coz scared of me mah. Faints! Am I that fierce? My cousins keep looking at me and screamed nanny and mummy lor! =.=''

I've got crazy cousins. They even bet to see how many sips of XO I could drink. They thought I drank one sip drunk liao. But then I drink it non stop. All gave me the wah face lor. So shocking meh? I love to drink. No kidding. Esp wine. Strong wine. XO rox lah! Beer sux. If mama never come over from the next table and stopped me from drinking. I would have drunk myself there. Don't know who go and report to her lor. Happy occasion mah. Drink ''abit'' nvm one lah. They so sao xing.

After the wedding was photo taking and serving tea time. Damn funny session also. Such an enjoyable day on sunday. Still quite okay with those childrens of my uncle lah. Got talk talk a little lor. Wonder whose wedding we will attend next? Kor's? Ahahaha! I love to attend wedding lah. Coz it's a time where all the family from kl, malacca, sg, kulai and all gather together. I love my family! Really! Time for photos!


The newly weds. My cousin jie and her husband.



All the cousins with the newly weds. Can you find me? xD



My ma, uncles and aunts with the newly weds. My lovely family!



The ''senior citizens'' group. Shh!! I didn't say anything! =X



My cousins. The sim siblings.



Karen jie tio serve tea. The most shocking matter!