Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bad day

Bad day today. Rushing everything like mad. Got to sleep early tonight. Tomorrow still need to go out with di to collect the tickets. Ruben might be joining us too. Coz we all don't know where the hell the place is. Quite a far distance from tanjong pagar station I think? So the more people going the better it is. Coz lost way we all can get lost together mah. LOL!

My plan is like this. Tomorrow morning wake up and call di. Or he call me when he wake up. Then meet at JE to take train over. And try to find our way there, collect the tickets and come back home for lunch at BP. Duck rice! Bet someone's drooling now. I don't know leh. The duck rice here got so yummy meh? It tastes normal to me.

But all these must provided that I'm able to wake up early first. Otherwise just drag di over to my house and ''rob'' his microsoft office 2003 cd rom. LOL! Ruben also don't know free to go along with us to collect the tickets anot. They really damn lucky. Won the tickets. Not cheap you know? Di thinking of don't want the tickets. Foc one leh. Don't want so wasted.

Talked a lot with ruben tonight. We both long time never talked liao. He's sick. Poor guy. **** never take care of him well is it? LOL! Asked him to ask her along to the movie. He LOL! -_-'' So funny meh? I'm helping him lor. **** sister bringing bf home on sat liao. When is their turn next? =X Lalalala~ Take it that I didn't say anything. xP

To those who knows who I'm talking about. Don't go and tell them what I wrote hor. Otherwise you'll find me murdered. LOL! Ruben asked me to take leave. I told him alot. He explained alot too. Maybe it's just a misunderstood. Forget it lah. I'm not that petty. Resend can liao. Told him about what I'm thinking. He's not sure too. It better not be what I'm thinking.

Mickey mouse's so busy lah. Sick le still need to do so many stuffs. All these work makes us drift liao. Is like that one lah. I'm busy, he's not. He's busy, then I'm not. So totally no time at all. I should better spend some time in litez also. Provided my computer's stable and I get back what I lost first. Friday's going to be busy day I guess. Need to brainstorm now. Kills brain cells! Hai~

Ah dream's friend is weird. Sms me to ask if I know him. That's the problem when he use his friend's phone to call me and save the no up as rf somemore. Now that person's trying to dig out so much info from me. I feel like killing dream now. Don't save my no in other people's phone! Now that guy said he's taking interest in me. Will msg me again. Wth! Si dream! I'll murder you!

Don't know what weird day is it today. Bad day lah. Told you all. I got this scary msg that pops out in my skype. By a guy. There you go. Have a look.

Hello :)I know I must have startled you by messaging u out of the blue.No offence for I am just trying to befriend you It must be abit too much for you at the moment.True enough I do not know you at the moment,but I am trying to know you, and my first attempt is to msg you this in hope that you can reply and we can chat, know each other more and in the near future. I can be given the chance to date u out for dinners, movies etc ?Do you have a spare moment to chat at least ? Thanks

O_O!! Siao right? Guys.. -_-''

But kieran and I find he looks okay. He actually looks like someone I know. But forget who liao. Some far distance relative or something. Someone familiar and I've met before. Coz I kay poh and went to his friendster. Got a shock. Let me think. Who is that? Hmm.. Don't know. Lazy to bother also. Now talking to kieran. And ignoring dream. Who ask him so #%$^#$^#$^ LOL! xD