Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sister hood

Recently got lots of feelings and deep emoticons. Esp after chatting with darling dreamze. Although he's younger, he's way more mature than me. I admit I still don't know how to think. As in my thinking are far more younger than my age. He's a great friend. Esp since I seldom talk to darren now. He's the one who has been hearing my naggings. Kieran's nice too. But maybe I didn't met him before. So I'm not as close to him as compared to ah dream.

I'm more closer with my guy friends. Can even call ah dream darling. I don't feel stress calling him that. Coz he's more like a sister or brother to me rather than a friend. We can play like mad. Suan and tease each other like crazy. Others saw us will just go orh we're siblings. We can be very close. But it's easy to give others an impression that we are close siblings or friends. Coz we just don't act like a couple. And we won't. So no more nonsense stuffs.

He's also someone whom can I can trust, share my feelings and thoughts with. Talk serious and sensitive stuffs to. Coz he'll understand and talk sense into me. Knowing my character, it's easy for people to get along with me. I'm actually someone who is easy going and a person whom my friends can know my character well easily. And I'm someone who will feel more comfortable talking to a best guy friend rather than bf.

Darren drifted from me real lot. I can't believe that I can be close buddy with ah dream too at first. Coz to me, he's way too mature for his age. Sometimes I don't even understand what he's saying. But after knowing him for a longer time, you'll know he's really a great friend. Someone who will stand by you if you are having problems and need someone to talk to. Someone who will keep you company when you are bored. Someone who actually understands me other than darren. Thanks sister! For being there for me always. Here's a post just for you.

Why did I blog so much about my darling sister tonight? Coz I'm just back home. After parting with him after a real serious talk at cck. We talked a lot. Most are about relationships matter. He's really mature. His gf is fortune in having such an understanding guy. No friends and family topic tonight. But not comfortable in talking about my past when he asked me. So sorry sister. I really don't with to bring up those old sad memories.

He can even get along well with simon. Two guys talking about maple stuffs on phone all the way. Who did simon called? Sister or me? Faints! I'm jealous! LOL! Maybe coz I don't play maple, I felt left out. Most of the time ah dream will know if I feel left out or something. He'll be the first to ask. But just now he don't. Two guys talk about maple can talk non stop. Guys are weird right?

Thanks dreamze aka darling aka sister for this talk tonight. I really learned a lot from all those exp he told me. My first blog post dedicated to him. I know I'll never be alone. Coz other than simon, I've still got a great friend who will stand by me. And someone whom will scold them back if I got bullied by others. I can't blame simon for being busy. I'll understand but yes I do mind a little. But I know no choice. Coz when I'm busy, I'll tend to get serious too. Damn real serious till you can't find me.

Got to rest early tonight. Had a busy day. Di came over my house today and I went out with dream and joyce just now. Joyce's a nice girl too. Remember crazysick? I've always had a bad impression on her. But now I found that she's sweet. And she actually apologize to me just now for the past misunderstanding. Now I'm damn freaking sleepy and tired. Later still need to go out with di, dream and ruben to collect the tickets. They better don't ps me. I miss dream liao. I mean his ears. Pity his ears. Keep letting me nag at. But hey! That's what sisters are for right?


My darling sister dreamze! Thanks for being there for me always!