Friday, October 06, 2006

Out out out outing

Whole body's aching. Bones breaking. I sense a flu coming soon. :(

Been going out for two days in a row. And that kills me. Maybe I really need to go out more often. To get some fresh air?! *coughs* Is there any fresh air for us to breathe now anyway? Curse the haze. Making all of us sick.

Went out today. To collect the nokia starlight cinema tickets with dreamze, lao di and ruben. Do you know that going outdoor is damn jia lat? It's still alright if you're in an indoor venue such as a mall or something. But the haze is damn bad when you're walking outside. I'm having difficultly breathing when I smell a gasp of the haze. Shucks I tell you.

Luckily we still have sister aka dreamze to lead the way to the shop house today. It's at a place where anyone will probably notice it. He's really a di tou she there. Such a cheem place yet he managed to find it within a while. It's confusing trying to walk to that place. Stanley street? Where the hell is that? Near to maxwell food center I know. The rest I don't know.

Told them I wouldn't be able to lead the way there. Although I'm the oldest lah. Coz you'll see me banging into a wall. Eg: SMU's wall. Wth.. Long time story liao. Still want to bring that up for what? I've already being teased for 1 year coz of this. -_-''

Thanks to sister for forking out some of his ''precious'' time and help to lead the way there. Some more bringing us to maxwell for yummy meals. Though I never eat anything coz of bad gastric. But the aroma's already able to kill. What to do? Too bad. Blame myself. So can only look at them eating those food and me being left alone drooling there. :(

Ruben's cute and not bad looking. That's what all said. Of coz including me lah. But too bad these words don't come from XY's mouth. Otherwise we'll saw a flying deer. Happy till fly loh. LOL!! Sibeh suay lah. Ask him to ask XY to the movie. He called me SJB. Shen jing bing!?! T.T This is called hao xin mei hao bao. I'm just trying to create a chance for him kay poh. xD

Anyway, we're so honoured to be the first group of people to meet him. Mandai zoo's famous deer. There's only a 0.01% chance for you to meet him only. Unless you go to mandai zoo. xD He looks much more better in real than his picture. Nice young fellow. All of us get along very well. By the way, he don't sound much like desmond koh. He had his own unique voice. Very ang mo-ish when he spoke english. No wonder is our admin. Pai ma lu pi. =X

But the silly joke that blur guy created out today was a funny one. He actually ask if he should tell his real or FAKE?! name when collecting the tickets. He meant his nickname lah. -_-'' Making me, di and sister just went roflmao there. Blur ruben! Always forget this and that. Hmm.. Don't see him like a guai guai kia type. He's damn pro in suaning people also. I kana from dreamze, him and di for a few times. Time need to brush up my suaning skills!

We went chatting outside maxwell after the heavy meal. Sister keep smoking like hell. Damn heavy smoker. One day one packet of cigg. Jia lat lah. Not good for health! But I can't say much. Otherwise as what he had told me. I'll kana from him till very cham. Another hao xin mei hao bao. Forget it.

The outing ended after ruben need to go home for a meeting. Gave sister a hug when we are at the train station. I can see that di's and ruben's eyes were popping out when they saw that. Come on lah! It's just a goodbye hug! He's such a nice sister. Can come from bedok to cck to meet me. Keep me company till around midnight. And bring us over to collect the tickets today. Thanks ar sister. But don't treat me too well. Otherwise I'll feel bad to ps him always. LOL!! But hor, next time please don't treat me like a baby please. Sometimes I really do wonder who is the older one instead. -_-''

I really need to be VERY careful when blogging. Always tend to blog the correct stuffs in the wrong way. Jia lat sia. Misunderstanding always comes from that. Kana thousands of times before liao. Do pardon me if I blogged anything wrong. Coz this is me as usual blur as always.


Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋节快乐