Saturday, October 07, 2006

Haze haze haze

Always had a habit to blog just after 12mn. But as what I've noticed. Mickey mouse always view my blog at 12 plus am. So I decide to blog before I sleep today. Just to let him make a wasted trip coming. And need to pop by my blog at a later time again. LOL! (See lah! I'm so damn evil hor? Tsk!) But anyway, maybe he's too busy to come by my blog tonight so didn't kana this. I'm really glad that he made an effort to call me though he's busy today. ^^

What a haze. Just what the hell is indo government doing? Aren't they going to do something to stop all these? It's getting so smoky tonight that the smell kills. Shut all the windows and hide in my room for the whole night. Daytime's still better. But night! Buay tahan I tell you! My eyes are red and swollen. Keep coughing and sneezing. I sense a sore throat and runny nose coming soon. Don't even dare to step out of the house recently. Unless I run to take transport and hide myself in a mall straight. But I want to go out lah! When is the haze going to siam from SG? :(

It's Mid-Autumn Festival! Ate LOTS of mooncakes! Double eggyolks lotus paste mooncakes from crystal jade given by one of a family my dad worked for. Someone famous and from the government. Thanks to them. We've always received gifts during festival. Eg: CNY, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas etc. But crystal jade's mooncakes not to my liking. It's not even sweet and the paste's not nice. Too soft. Not chewy at all. I prefer tong le's. (Got mooncakes to eat still hiam. -_-'')

Maybe I ate too much sweet stuffs today. 2 mooncakes and almost half a box of almond chocos. Made me so hyper tonight. Can't even sleep now. Keep ki siao ing and went crazy for the whole day. Till I think mickey mouse got a shock when he called me just now. Coz I always ki siao when I ate too much sweet stuffs or drink too much. Don't really like sweet stuffs the last time. But not sure why I'm addicted to sweet food now. Weird me hor?

Found out something and confirm it from R. There, told ya. I never suspect anything without proof. But see loh. It's the truth. I kana blocked by him. Don't know for what. I've done nothing wrong. Forget it lah. This is what R told me. I feel like hack care. But it's really rude to block me in msn for no reason. I didn't even done anything wrong! If you don't want to add me the previous time. Don't then. Don't try to draw such a clear line between virtual and real. Well, never mind. Since he had always dislike me. So who cares? :)
(To prevent any unnecessary trouble, I don't wish to reveal the name here.)

Got a shock tonight. From junhao. My nearly 10 years friend and an old classmate of mine. He's in camp and damn bored maybe. Sms me to wish me Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!? And said that he's lonely in camp. Aww? Poor guy. Spent his festival in camp. Then I told mum we'll win 4D tomorrow. Coz he seldom never sms me. LOL! Msn also not much lor. Seems he's waiting for lights out. So that he can sleep and go home later. Chatted awhile and he reply with a message that ask me not to reply as he's going to sleep. Win liao lor. But still glad. That he still contact me. I really don't wish to lose contact with old friends due to both parties lazy to contact each other or something. It's really a pity if old friends lost contact just like that.

Chatted a lot with jie and kor today. Added jie fu in msn too. So long never talked to jie fu and yet he still remembered me! Wow! Unbelievable sia! It's more than one year already since we last met. So nice of him to ask me how I'm doing. So the whole of my festival is spent online chatting with old friends and habboing. There's always sad news when I habbo. Don't want to say about it. I rather spend my time reading blogs and viewing forums more. Habbo is kind of a sad place. And please my dear friends! Update your blog! I've 37 friend's links. Yet less then half of them are active blogs! Help! I don't wish to look at dead blogs! You guys should know who I'm referring to. Should know what to do liao right? Hehe. xD