Sunday, October 08, 2006

Survey

I'm so lucky to get choosen by lydia mei to do a survey. x.x
So here's it. :)

1) Do the following. O_O
2) Choose 5 LUCKY people to do this after you've completed yours. >:)

ARE YOU READY?

GO!

Favourite colour: Light apple green

Favourite food: Tough question. I just love to eat everything!

Favourite movie: I Not Stupid Too (That's such a new movie yea? -_- )

Favourite sport: Eee.. I hate sports!

Favourite day of the week: Sunday! It marks the end of a week!

Favourite ice cream: Sweetcorn and strawberry

Favourite TV shows: I don't really like to watch TV.

Current mood: Tired and lazy.

Current taste: Huh? What a weird question. I'm not a lizard that sticks out my tongue and tastes every single thing. So my answer equals nothing? -_-

Current clothes: In pyjamas now. It's midnight! What do you think? Don't tell me in bikini meh?

Current desktop: Ming En. Ming Dao & Qiao En. As usual. :)

Current toenail colour: Light pink.

Current time: 1.30AM!

Current annoyance: The haze. What else?

Current thoughts: Bored. Thinking and doing nothing except for the survey.

First best friend: Youting aka Elizabeth. :D

First crush: Clean forgotten about it. It's dinosaur years ago. But if you mean crash then there's one. The SMU wall's matter. First crash. Banging into the SMU's wall. -_-

First movie: The Mask!

First lie: Who will remember lies anyway?

First music: Who will go and remember that? Some kiddish songs maybe.

Last cigarette: Last week. Damn bad mood so went for a smoke. But I must say I don't smoke much!!

Last drink: Keep having sips of plain water from my mug now.

Last car ride: Last sunday. Trip to malaysia. I don't travel by cars in SG.

Last crush: Are Hello Kitties counted? Or do you mean crash again? Okay okay. It's time for the SMU's matter again. -_-

Last phone call: Mickey mouse's call last night. Other than him and my family, I never get many phone calls. If you asked about sms, then it's A LOT!

Last CD played: 183 Club. Who else? I never get bored of their songs.

Have you ever dated one of your best friend?
Of course not.

Have you ever broken the law?
Is buying pirated discs and chewing gums considered? =x

Have you ever been arrested?
NO!

Have you ever skinny dipped?
Wth? Of course not! -_-

Have you ever kissed someone you don't know?
YES! Are babies included? LOL!

Have you ever loved and lost someone?
Tell me who don't?

Single, taken or crushing?
Considered taken? =x

Are you happy with your life now?
NO! I hate my life!

When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him / her fast?
No I don't. I need time to know him well first.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Who don't?

Do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
Two letters. NO!

Would you take someone back if he / she cheats on you?
I don't think I will forgive him. So most probably won't.

Have you ever talked about marriage with another person before?
Yes I did.

Do you want children?
Maybe? I'm still young to think of this.

How many?
Maybe a boy and a girl?

Would you ever consider adoption?
Maybe. But I know that there will be chances the child having problems with you.

If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his / her feelings?
Can I skip this question?

Do you enjoy getting into relationship?
So far so good.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do. :)

Are you romantic?
Not really?

Do you believe you can change someone?
I believed that. Because I changed a few of my friends already. Their thoughts and characters.

If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Can I don't answer this? Because I've never thought of this before.

Do you give in easily when you are fighting?
YES! I'm very softhearted. Is it a good or a bad thing?

Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yes of course. Haha.

Have you ever wish that you could have someone but you messed it up?
I don't mess it up. I just gave up.

Have you ever broken a heart?
Unfortunately yes.

If one day your best friend falls in love with the person you are deeply in love with, what will you do?
I don't know. Maybe I'll just let go? Or fight for it?

The five lucky people are:
1) zaxway mei (Too bad, but you're my top choice! xD)
2) TS di (Lalalalala, but guess he don't read my blog anyway. -_-)
3) Platodino (My turn to prank on you!)
4) Kieran (Sorry ah! Drag you in! Hehe!)
5) Zixuan (Help rong po okay? :D)

Because to me, I think they're the only few who bothers to read my blog often. So hehe. Kana loh. LOL! xD
Happy doing the survey! :D