Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend ended

15 mins more for me to blog before my dad wake up and I kana murdered. Chiong ar! Will just blog about what I did this weekend. Tried to blog some album reviews out but it's damn troublesome. In the end? I gave up. Deleted the post straight. If I did stuffs I'm not satisfied with, I'll rather X them up.

Saturday: Not feeling well so sleep lor. Woke up again in the evening and went chatting on msn with rider. He asked me where's mei. Told her mei mia lor as in habbo. So the whole evening just chat with him about lots of things. Trading etc. Thanks rider. He helped me a lot in trading. A nice young chap. But the bad thing is he remind me of him. Went discussing about someone whom acts like him in rider's room. Someone whom I hate to hear his name now. Someone whom I respected but hated? now. Kor? That's what I still called him. Rider said I'm so nice to still put in good words for him. I don't know. Maybe I'm just stupid? or softhearted to still regard him as my kor.

Night time was spent chatting with ting on msn. Asked her to download skype. And chatted a lot about fish's new album qin qin. We both agreed that this is her best album ever. Ting's really a die hard fan of liang jing ru. In this album, fish tried to sing a hokkien song. And what's most surprising is she actually wrote a song. And it's a very nice one some more. The whole album songs suit her vocal and style. Will be buying the album from ting although I've listened to the songs. I just so want to keep her best album.

Sunday: Woke up by mickey mouse's phone call. Learned that he's tired and busy with lots of family matters. Me? I can't do anything to help. Regarding medical things, I'm quite sensitive to the topic. Didn't sleep much after the call as mama's going to the dentist. And I got bugged by her for the whole day just nagging about the dentist's stuffs. To think she can still talk so much after having two of her teeth pulled out. Pro and funny mama I have.

Sunday night was of course as usual glued to the computer to watch Taiwan idol dramas. Pasta and star apple. Tonight's not too lag. Still alright to view. The show damn interesting and funny. I laughed till mama came into the room and complained. -_- After pasta, continue to watch ming dao's new show star apple. But it's damn blur. So in the end gave up and went forums browsing. Then hands itchy go and changed the blog's picture and song.

Been waiting. Waiting for mickey mouse's call or msg. Had a feeling knowing he will either call or msg me tonight. And woah! Aren't I pro? He actually called me at 2.30am. So ''early'' hor? Luckily I'm still not asleep. Otherwise I don't know how jia lat he will kana. LOL! Chatted awhile. Asking him how he is. Ask him to take care this and that. Busy guy lah. What to do? But I'm really okay with it. I'm understanding and reasonable right? Tsk tsk. Bhb sia.

And okay, this bhb char boh needs her beauty sleep liao. Having a terrible headache now. Wonder when ting will ask me out and pass me the album. I can't wait! Have not seen her for more than half a year since her birthday. Really miss this 10 years good friend of mine! Sure we'll have a lot to talk. Bedtime! It's already 4 in the morning! WAH! :S