Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday blue

So many things happened recently. Sometimes I do wonder if my eyes are playing tricks on me? Or is it just a dream? I'll woke up eventually? I don't dare to think of what will happen. I can't believe what I saw. It's a bad thing to stay awake at the wee hours. Shock is what I'll get. Been a couple of times already. Hope this time be just like the previous times. Just a dream.

Don't go around guessing what that means in my first paragraph. Not what you think or imagine it is. I'm afraid some will go guessing that I've seen a ghost or something. =.= Nope, nothing of that sort. Rest assured. Just trying to blog out some matters that had been in my mind for a long time. And yeah, I do feel better after this. Hooray!

Been waiting. I don't know it's such a torture to wait. Waiting for a call is such a pain. My dear phone, when are you going to ring? Suddenly I'm reminded of S.H.E's song ''Ring Ring Ring''. The lyrics suits perfectly on what I'm thinking and waiting now. What a weird day. Full of Monday blue. And for goodness sake, it's already Tuesday morning right now. Can I wake up?

I'm hooked on the Korean show ''Princess Hours'' shown on Channel U now! Can I buy the DVD? The guy which acted as the second lead actor is just so handsome! And the lead actress is just so cute! The show is so funny! Definitely must pester mum to buy the DVD! It's a must watch show okay! Channel U weekdays 7pm! I feel as if I'm advertising for Media corp. =.=

And I'm hooked on one of Fish's old song which is 有你在. It's a song which I've been looking for. For quite some time. But can't manage to find it because I don't know the title. Finally! Thanks to Elizabeth! She recommended me this song! And was shocked to know it's the song which I've been looking for! Thanks so much my dear friend! You're great!