Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New domian and quiz

New Domian: http://www.rongfang.co.nr/

Leads to this blog too. Easier right? You guys won't forgot my blog add and go around thinking is the add...
an ever lasting dream?
a never lasting dream??
simi sai dream??? -_-

Okay back to tonight's topic. I got saboed!
Not again. -_- This time by qing wa.
So here's another survey / quiz?

Here goes!

1. Full name: Tan RongFang

2. Name backwards: gnaf gnor nat (Wth? -_-)

3. Were you named after someone: Don't know leh.

4. Meaning of name: Also don't know. I never bother about knowing the meaning of my name.

5. Nickname: Long kang aka drain. (Wth!!!)

6. Screen name: Still RongFang loh. What else?

7. D.O.B: 02/12/85

8. Place of birth: Singapore

9. Nationality: Singapore

10. Current location: Bukit Panjang (My home sweet home)

11. Star sign: Sagittaruis

12. Religion: Buddhist

13. Height: 163cm (Should be around that?)

14.Weight: 40kg (Around that?)

15. Shoe size: 6

16. Hair colour: Black previously. But don't know what colour is that after I dyed it.

17. Eye colour: Black

18. Who do you look like: Myself loh! Who else?

19. Innie or outtie: What is that??

20. Lefty or righty: Righty loh

21. Gay, straight, bi or others: Straight of course!

22. Best friends: Elizabeth! She's my great friend for 10 years!

23. Favourite pals: My all those meis and dis and jies and kors and a lot more lah.

24.Best friend of opposite gender: Darren, dreamze, kieran.

25. Best buddies: Aren't all these almost the same questions? Still the usual gang loh.

26. Boyfriend or Girlfriend: BF! BFs! GFs! (Many Boy Friends and Girl Friends plus a BF)

27. Crush: Do you mean crash again? It's that SMU....... (Diam lah. Hear till sian liao. -_-)

28. Parents: Mr and Mrs Tan :)

29. Worst enemy: I don't have enemies.

30. Favourite online guy: Darren Pang aka Ah Fai

31.Favourite online girl: A lot lah. Mention out sure long list.

32. Craziest friend: My mei and di? *giggle*

33. Advice friend: Darren, dreamze, kieran.

34. Loudest friend: Can I say myself? LOL!

35. Person you cry with: Normally I cried alone. Don't want to affect my mood to others.

36. Any sisters: Nope.

37. Any brothers: Nope.

38. Any pets: Last time have. Now nope.

39. Any disease: You want to know if I have any mental problem or cancer?

40. Pager: Who still use pager now?

41. Personal phone line: My hp no lor. Unrevealable though.

42. Cell Phone: Cell phone model or no? Model is nokia lor.

43. Lava lamp: Simi?

44. Pool or hot tub: Don't have and don't want.

45. A car: Don't have. Want to have one though.

46. Your personality: Ask my friends and family?

47. Driving: Hope to take up driving course soon.

48. Car you want: I know nuts about cars.

49. Room: What do you mean? Which room I'm in now? Bedroom lor.

50. Whats missing: Seems nothing to me leh? Everything seems perfect. Maybe just lack of $$ bah.

51. School: The damn Zhenghua with the damn principal.

52. Bed: Queen size bed that I sleep alone! Muhahaha! Shiok!

53. Relationship with parents: Not bad loh.

54. Believe in myself: Yup!

55. Believe in love at first sight: YES!

56. Good listener: I believe that I'm one.

57. Get along well with parents: Isn't it the same question as above? Told you ok le loh.

58. Save e-mail convos: Nope.

59. Pray: Sometimes.

60. Believe in reincarnations: Maybe bah?

61. Make fun of people: Always! >:)

62. Like to talk on the phone: YES!!

63. Want to get married: Yup. But not that soon lah. Maybe in a few years time.

64. Like to drive: Sure would like to if I have a license.

65. Motion sickness: Yea.

66. Eat stem of broccoli: Not really. Depends on my mood.

67. Eat chicken with fork: You use your mouth don't you? Don't tell me you use a fork to eat instead of your mouth? :o LOL!

68. Dream in colour: What kind of question is this? Mine's not 60's dream lah. Not black and white one.

69. Type with your fingers on home role: What's this?

70. Sleep with stuffed animals: You mean soft toys? Who sleep with animals other than pets? And pets aren't stuffed.

71. Next to you: A lot lah. Mouse, hp, mp3 etc.

72. On the walls of ur room: 183 Club's poster!

73. On ur mouse pad: I don't have a mouse pad. I use an optical mouse.

74. Dream car: Isn't this the same question as the previous one? You're wasting my time.

75. Dream Date: Dating venue you mean? Or guy? Seaside lah! I love the beach! With bf of course to make it perfect. :)

76. Dream honeymoon spot: Japan, Korean, Taiwan. All asia countries.

77. Dream husband / wife: BF? Hahaha..

78. Bed time: Morning till evening. LOL!

79. Under ur bed: Nothing at all. Maybe some spider webs and dust?

80. Single most impt question: When can I be rich!!!???

81. Bad time of the day: When I'm too busy to online. I can't live without my computer!

82. Your worst fear: Dying?

83. The weather is: Not bad. At least there's no haze now.

84. Time: 2.43am

85. Date: 11/10/2006

86. Best trick did on someone: I'm not that evil to play tricks on people. *acts innocent*

87. Theme song: Don't have leh.

88. Hardest thing about growing up: Coping with stress, problems, family, friends and adult life.

89. Funniest experience: Don't know leh.

90. Scariest experience: Don't wish to say.

And now!!!!

Choose 0 people to do the quiz!!!

??????????

I don't want to sabo people liao lar. So don't worry my dear friends. :)