Thursday, October 12, 2006

My boring day

I can't blog a long post tonight. My modem? Computer? Or even perhaps singnet is crashing on me. I keep getting dc-ed. I hate it! Stupid! Luckily I don't have to do any quiz or survey tonight. Heng ah! Don't sabo me liao okay? I'm getting quite tired of typing those long quiz and survey.

Will just blog a little of what happened today. Hmm.. Spent some time on habbo today. At last go habbo liao lor. It's fun after all. If you log in once in a while. I don't know why. And who started saying it. All come around asking me about my bf. Coughs! Give me a break. But still thanks for concern. Fudgey's so cute. She was kay poh-ing some *coughcough* stuffs? And I goes wth? Her that question is errr so funny? -_-

And I saw ysl di's blog. It seems the whole habbo know about my matter or something. -_- Help lor! I can get scared off. Even he can get scared off if you people seems so curious about the mouse. Wanted to see his photo some more? Faints! Ps: He's born in the year of mouse. Mickey mouse! Wahaha! :D And pss.. Ysl di, I don't blog like xiaxue! I blogged like xiayu! Raining arh! LOL! But what you said is true. I'm sort of those da jie jie type. And you can only find me online at weird hours when everyone is asleep.

I feel bad leh. Mickey mouse called me coz I hiam him too busy lately. We don't have time to chat. But then my whole mind is blur coz he called at the time when I'm chatting on habbo. He talked I just go huh? Simi? -_- Pai seh ah. I can't muti task one. Talk can't type. Type can't talk. Similar when I dj lor. But he's nice lah. Called me again just now. And rawr! He caught a flu. Again? Wth? Seems his health more jia lat than mine. I won him anyway. My health's better! He better take care oh~

I'm getting so hooked on korean and taiwan dramas. And of coz korean show's songs. Damn nice lor! Korean songs are much more better then Japanese songs. I like lar! Esp those slow soothing romantic love songs. Omg! *Melts* But normally I only like those theme or ending song of dramas. That will caught my attention. If not I don't even know what songs they are.

Ting failed her test. Sigh. She's pinning so high hopes on it yet all turns out this way. Poor gal. But don't worry, have more confidence in yourself. Believe in yourself that you can do it. And most important is don't be nervous. She's always nervous when it comes to important stuffs since school last time. Silly gal. Wish that you'll pass in the next try. Good luck! :)



Since all of you wants to know how he looks like. So hence I'm presenting!

Mr Mickey Mouse!!!

Pardon me for exposing your photo. Who ask you to be so famous? -_-