Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

I really need to have an early night tonight. Later still need to go out for a ''family gathering''. Coughs! My so call family includes mei, ger, francis di, and xi0ng. They're also my usual conference gang. Funny right? There's age gap and yet we get along so well. Been a long time since we meet. Going to bugis to buy di's stuffs. Pai seh to say. I never go to bugis before. =x

Mountain turtle right? Coz most of the time I just shop around my neighbourhood. Sometimes if want to wonder a little more far the most I'll go is town. Never go to bugis before coz it's very far. And mainly due to I'm a lazy person. But things are different if you got friends to keep you company. Hope it will be a great day later. Unlucky friday! Hope nothing goes wrong! I'll always had bad stuffs happening on unlucky friday! Bad luck shoo shoo!

They better don't quarrel like the last time. Guess won't bah. Coz their relationship is different last time. Coughs! But now there's no more stress and I won't be sandwich. Yay! I wonder if this is a good or bad thing. Ger will be going along with her bf. Cool wor! Time to meet my son in law? LOL!! Gosh. I'm old! And hope ger won't actually call me mummy on the street. It will be so weird?

Nearly 2am now. Currently steaming streaming some songs on litez. No listeners? Nice one. For 2 whole hours I've been streaming for not many listeners. Think oto tune in just now. Night time are always like this. Peacefully quiet. Just want to listen to soothing songs tonight and thought I'll share it out. But jia lat. All's sleeping. I'm the weird one to be awake at this kind of weird hours.

I don't wish to quarrel with him. My cousin kor. He's asking me to help him look for a job in SG. But the problem is I don't have this kind of lobangs and don't have many friends to seek help from. And he started asking me to go look up from the newspaper for him. In a bad tempered way. That won't help. I look up the papers, called the company and tell them my cousin's looking for a job? Weird right? Coz I don't know much info. What if they asked questions? I'll just straight away stone there.

The teens are asking me to ask simon out along later. Cannot lah. He's busy. And he's nice to actually say they can give him a call to chat for a while. Try to mix in with my close ones. That's really nice of him. He knows they are way too important to me. Maybe will be going to the movies with him on saturday. He owe me a movie treat! I want to watch jackie chan's movie! Been saying that for two weeks and I still have not watch it. Going to my doctor's there too. Keep being lazy and hence my health's failing again.

Some guys are just weird. They just appear out of the blue and try to ask you out. There's this guy on skype. Been messaging me for a couple of times. And the problem is I didn't even add him. How the hell does he message me? My settings are set to private. Sometimes I really hate skype. And this insurance guy keep calling me lately. Trying to find a time to chat with me since I'm asked to do a survey 2 weeks ago and he got my contact no. He had a weird name. Suria. He told me it's the malay channel. =.='' Funny. I don't like to be friends with people whom appear out of the blue.

And seems bad luck had already arrived before the 13th. On ming ming. Poor boy. He got hacked on habbo. That idiot hacker only left him a snow poster. Wtf! How dare the hacker lay his hands on my di!! $^%&%R&$%^%$&$&*$%&!!! But seems ming kana keylogged. Sibeh suay. That's what he said. But I'm glad this incident didn't affect him seriously. That's my strong di! Way to go! Haha, weird. I find that I dote on him more than i dote on ym. Biased! Hehe! xD