Saturday, October 14, 2006

''Family'' outing

This family don't stand for my real family. It stands for my another family instead. ????????? What do you mean? LOL! *Blur* Make it simple. It means all my darlings. My mei, my di, xi0ng, my ger and ger's bf. See? This is also a family right? We all went out together today. An official family outing. The first family outing we had. Because most of the time either ger or francis didn't join. Today! It's all of us! :D

Don't think I'm high tonight. I'm feeling bad. Bad mood although there's a conference going on. The usual gang again. Di and mei and of course myself. Didn't talk much tonight. Maybe it's a bad choice for me to come online and saw something that killed my mood for the whole night. Just feel moody upon seeing it. Don't know why either. Just sian sian over it. But saw what mei wrote in her blog. ''Do things don't regret.'' I really must learn this from her. Time for me to learn how to put down.

Back to the outing topic. Met them at bugis. Walked walked at bugis. Really hate it! Friday 13th!Sibeh suay! There's really something unlucky that happened. My shoes! Walked walked walked. The side of the shoe broke. Spoilt! Okay fine, it's just a shoe. But then minutes after, another shoe went piak and spoilt! There, now it's a pair of shoe. -_- Had to find a new pair of shoes at bugis. Walked around a few shops. Saw a few pairs of nice shoes. But wth! None of the shops had my size! Kaoz! See? How lucky I am right? But still ''luckily'' manage to find a quite okay pair of sandals after roaming for a long time. Say a couple of hours. -_- Make me feel damn pai seh.

Went to the arcade. They played a few games. I stared at them play. -_- Keep gossiping with ger about mei and someone. Coughs! We all agreed. Then blar blar blar. Can't say too much. Otherwise will get killed straight. =X Ger's bf not bad. I like this future son in law. :D Rotted in arcade. They ''catch'' sweets for a long time. Spending don't know how much on it. Sibeh wasted. But we did earn fun and happiness in return. And I earn the whole bag of sweets. LOL!

Actually I missed playing arcade games. I did chiong arcade when I was young. But maybe too old for that now. Don't really like it liao. And I get along very well with ger though I just met her. Called me mummy here and mummy there. LOL! I got a few hard stares from the passer by. They must be wondering why I've got such an ''old'' daughter. Coughs again! And the most funny thing is ger's bf think that francis and me are a couple! Coughs more! Very funny. -_-

All of us are mad. Chiong over to orchard soon after. Walked around orchard. Ate dinner at ramen ten which is at far east. Not costly and delicious. I'll recommended it to everyone. Francis wanted to treat us. But ger's bf is gentleman enough to pay for themselves first. I gave mei and xi0ng a hard stare. LOL! They guai guai pay francis back. :D Ger and her bf parted with us after dinner. :(

Mei, xi0ng, francis and me still went roaming at orchard. Walked over to taka. Look at books. -_- Then walk here walk there in taka. Got a show at taka. New paper's contest. I didn't bother to look more. It's too damn noisy there. So went to look for a lady's jacket with francis. He wanted to get one for his gf. And bought a 50 bucks nice jacket. So sweet of him hor? No wonder he asked us to go shopping today. Got motive de. Tsk tsk. LOL!

Rotted at mac after all those walking. Eat eat drink drink chat chat. Time to go home soon after. Because the teens parents are calling to rush them home. I went to take bus and them train. Always lidat when I go orchard with friends. My direct bus more faster. 20 minutes reach home. I rather take bus. And now, home sweet home. Conference time. Not sure till what time tonight. Guess I'll still be going out tomorrow. So should be sleeping quite early too. In the end, you know. I still ended up awake at 6 am. x.x