Sunday, October 15, 2006

Habbo history

Tonight I'll talked about my habbo history. Coz of someone I've decided to blogged out what happened to my habbo life now and then. Habbo's a game which I've been playing for coming 2 years. Maybe I'm not considered the first batch of habbos. Coz I don't skip over from other hotels unlike some. I only get to know habbo when saw it's advertisement on TV around Nov 04.

But guess I'm still considered the early batch of habbos whom swift over to register a habbo account after watching those advertisements. Joined this game since the end of Nov 04. Been a hc club member since Feb 05. The best about habbo is you've gotten yourself tons of great friends. In which some even become your best real life buds. Now who says habbo is virtual and full of pixels? Nope, it's not. It's not a game. It's just friends typing to friends behind the computer.

When I first entered habbo in Nov 04, I dress up in green from head to toe. A green jacket. Green pants. Green shoes. With a black pony tail hair. The first room I made was my humble house which I used to invite friends whom I just know for a chat. First furni I bought was the TV deal coz I just loved the cute little red pod. And then I painted my whole room green in which now the room becomes my kopitiam. 1 credit left after buying all these.

A couple of months later. When I spent more on habbo buying more furnis. Which is around in Jan 05, my kopitiam was born. I still remembered how it bloomed from an unpopular room to a popular room among my friends and those regular customers. The question almost ALL habbos would ask when they first enter is do they need to pay by credits to buy food? Of coz not! Kopitiam is a place for friends to gather and chill around chit chatting. Not trying to earn your credits.

My kopitiam staffs aka helpers are friends and habbos who are kind enough to help ''entertain'' the customers. To those who have helped before, a big thank you to you people! Without you, my kopitiam won't be such a success. But sadly, more and more habbos followed the trend. More kopitiams opened and I totally lost interest in continue the kopitiam anymore. So now it had become HabboLitez Kopitiam. Where I just opened it when friends request.

Thanks to kopitiam, almost all my habbo friends I've known is through there. Eg mei. Her famous ''lao sai chilli'' rocks to the core. Scaring everyone out of the tiam. LOL! Through kopitiam, I've met arghni di, highrider and a lot more close friends. Then more friends brought their friends along and hence more friends. Those old friends such as Booniee aka nieeniee was known through kopitiam too. Still remembered how she always requested for 2 ''bak changs'' steamed with diamond water. That was such a trend! And I love to chill at her trading room when having my breakfast. Together with flintdagger and firestarter da ge. Though I don't know them well. It was after I joined Litez then I know them well more better.

Knowed a lot of jies and meis through FF aka Falling Furnis game. I just so love to play FF. Coz I lack of furnis. And FF's a good game to earn more furnis. Mei and me always played or hosted FF together. Know weikai when I just pop by his room for a chat. And through there, I know jasbunny jie, starlyn jie whom we 3 are the flowers of weikai. Aaryn was known through weikai's room too. And not forgetting my xiaorannie aka babylovy jie. Through her I know jeff and later basbaby da jie. Then doughnut jie and jiayan jie came into my habbo life soon after.

These are the few friends I know before I entered Litez. Not forgetting washywashy's maze when I become a helper there. Know dreamze through the maze. He still remembered how I teached him. And I still remembered how he dj in habz which is k-radio with zhen jie for the first time. It was 10+pm. And I was laughing till the whole block can hear my laughter upon listening to dreamze djing. Lost touch with him for a long time. It's when we met at a trading room and he approached me then we became great friends.

Fai's also one of the old friends I met before I entered Litez. My kopitiam was still having a roaring business at that time. And I was busy checking if there's anyone who opened a kopitiam to ''snatch'' my business. And hence found Fai's room. The simi simi kopitiam. Straight I went in, go there chit chat fake fake disturb. Then he saw my mission. Kopitiam boss. He quickly apologize and said he don't mean to snatch business. The room is only a chill place. But strangly he use kopitiam too. Fate I suppose? So we hit it off well straight. Chatting about everything under the sun. I don't even know he's the boss of k-radio aka habz at that time. It was after he's back from the long mia break then I begin to remember his name and how we chatted last time. Approached him and we're great friends till now.

Radio:Litez just started when I begin to know there's actually radio station webs in habbo. But choose habz due to the popular ness and Litez's old songs at that time due to lack of djs. Mei and ahshen are my gang of radio crazy. Listening to k-radio always. Did flip through Litez web at that time browsing news of habbo. But didn't caught my attention coz I'm not very interested in habbo news compare to radio. Know jensen and niee are the Litez gang. It was when jasbunny jie joined Litez then I begin to notice it. And hence noticed that they are hiring djs. Sent a voice clip of mine straight. And got shortlisted in.

Tough decision to choose between being interviewed by fire or bas. Choose bas coz thought girls to girls would be more comfortable to talk with although I know fire more better. Know a few more friends in which they become my dj partners soon after. More close with ikia as we really get along very well. Always sit beside each other at every interview session in fire's room. Don't really know Fudgey well at that time. Only know that she's a usual gang of jas jie and lyn jie. After getting in Litez then it's when I've got more friends.

July to Aug 05. My habbo life begins in Litez. More friends, more work, more busy, spending more time online. Slowly and slowly all my time are spent online and on Litez. Drifted with non Litez gang. But still we keep in touch. Then it's mei's matter. With algren. Although algren's in my friend list. I don't know him well. Through mei, we all become close. And become jie di now.

Another di of mine. TS. Only know that he should be in the same dj batch with us but he withdraw due to some reasons. He approached me in welcome lounge asking me to be his jie. Accepted and it's when he came to Litez then we become close siblings. GI was another person I know him when he's not in Litez yet. That's the only 2nd batch of djs I know before they entered Litez.

Kio kor was know through xiaorannie jie. Only then I know he is jie's real life bro. Know twofold through dreamze. We're best buds now. The above are all the things I wish to remember in my habbo life. Other matters such as him/her stuffs and O-'s korkor stuffs. I'll just let it past. But will always remembered how korkor chase a habbo in bas's room when he snatched my seat. He called me baby mei and since that we are kor and mei. But now? Forget it. Some stuffs are better not to be mention out. Otherwise sadness.

The end of this long post I guess. Time to move forward. Still in habbo. With some different friends from the time I started to play habbo. New friends and stuffs coming on the way. Still waiting, still continuing. My journey in habbo continues. With a different taste from the past. Some things are meant to let off. Other than Litez, guess I must learn to let go a lot of matters. Let them be past and look into my virtual future. More fun and laughter are waiting for me.