Monday, October 16, 2006

Sick of falling sick

Bleh. I'm sick again. This time don't even know what happened. Woke up and found that I'm having a sore throat. Then slowly tiredness came. Whole body went weak. Bones aching. Head spinning. Heart beating like no tomorrow. And can only rot in bed. Walking is such a tough chore. So just spent half my sunday in bed. And wasted a nice lovely sunday.

Got woken up by mickey mouse at 4 plus am. He called at such a ''nice'' time. Anyway chatted awhile. Then off to sleep again. Got woken up by twins call at 8am. Chatted for a long time with a sleepy voice talking about the korean drama ''goong''. About how handsome the 2nd lead actor is. ^^ Discussing if it's ming dao or him who is more handsome. Due to my suaning saying that her computer is down and asked her over to use mine. Keep shouting computer here and there to her. My cousin cannot tahan my ''computer temp'' so it's the end of the early ''morning call''.

Msg di and asked when he's free to come over my house again. To return the nemo vcd and maybe borrow a couple of pieces more to watch during his holiday. Bed time again in the morning till evening. Woke up feeling sian the whole day. Night is the only time I feel much more better after chomping a panadol down. But think I made my parents and mickey mouse worried. But sadly my parents still lazy to bother much when I'm sick. Used to it now. Learned how to take care of myself already.

Mickey mouse called for don't know how many times till mum buay tahan and answer the call. She said I'm making him damn worried without answering his call. But think shock that mouse when my mum answer it. He was like eh? Wrong number? And ''karp'' the phone. I went roflmao when he told me just now. But the second time was better. He called, mum answer the call and he went hello auntie eaten le ma? *Coughs* Very ''nice sentence'' to start off. Think mum told him I'm not feeling well blah blah blah. And he said he'll called again tomorrow. But in the end when I feel better I ended up calling him back. And let me count. I've received 6 calls from him today. Wow!! O_O!!

Watched tons of shows just now. Starting off with cyndi's wei xiao pasta episode 14. Ming dao's xing ping guo le yuan episode 3. And zai zai's silence shen qing mi ma till late midnight. Don't really like zai zai's show. So turned it off quite soon. To think francis know I like wei xiao pasta? He shoved me the wei xiao pasta book when we went orchard that day. Mei only pointed xing ping guo le yuan's book to me. Well.. Can say that I love almost all popular taiwan and korean shows. Coz popular shows got ''nice'' actors and actress.

Buddy msg me just now. Starting off with sianz. Saying that his dota dc. Later asked about mickey mouse and me. The whole conversation lasted not more than 3 mins. Our shortest talk ever. Win liao. Dota dc then come and find me. I've been trying to msg him for 2 whole weeks and get no reply at all. Now what? Back from mia? Still promise me when he mia will contact me. 10 more days before he goes NS. Still don't want to treat kieran and me supper. With this kind of buddy. My life can be shorten by don't know how many years. Darren Pang! You owe us a treat!

I just remembered I'm still sick. And now on the air con plus fan together. Later tomorrow don't have to crawl out of bed already. Double blast man. Somemore a sick person can blogged so much. And the most interesting part is I don't sound like I'm sick as said by mickey mouse. *Coughs* Is it? Oh well. Don't even dare to tell buddy I'm sick. Otherwise the nagging starts. Really wondering who is the older one. FAInts! And lastly today's the 1st year of wang zi bian qing wa's last episode. Means I've been liking the show and ming dao for 1 year already? That's fast! Time flies fast too. 2am now. Bed time soon. I'm still sick remember? ~.~ <-- Not copyrighted hor francis?