Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Depression strikes

I'm too tired to go on ahead anymore. Been sick for a couple of days. And my energy's dying out on me. Too weak to keep on continuing. I need a rest. Sleeping early tonight. Don't want to think and bother about anything else.

How did all came over to my blog today? By links? Da jie said we all linked each other. That's why it's easy to find everyone's blog. Now it's as half of the habbo knows about my blog. Gave me a shock. I wonder who are those secret ones who visits but never tagged. Seems to me there's a few more secretive habbos. Don't suddenly scared me by tagging and say surprise! I read your blog too. I'll straight away heart attack.

Been bugged by lots of roaches recently. They're attacking and crawling all over my kitchen! And nothing seems to kill them. Killed one, one more appeared. Non stop killing of roaches. Just stepped on one just now. And the feeling is damn disgusting. Screamed like a mad woman and woke my dad up to murder it. Can anyone get those damn roaches out of my house? You know I'm super duper afraid of roaches.

Buddy! Don't keep playing dota. Spare some time to talk! 1 more week before he goes NS. And 4 more days before I go Malaysia and went mia for a couple of weeks. He knows I'm having a bad mood. Coz I'm like bugging him to talk to. And yes, he's a friend whom understands me very well indeed. Asked me what is wrong. But I just told him I'm too bored. Don't want to tell him I'm feeling damn sick and moody.

It seems the whole world had suddenly gone quiet. I've nobody to turn and talk to. Mickey mouse? He's too busy. And I don't wish to disturb him. Let him finish all his stuffs first. Now I'm really not used to being alone without anyone there for me. But guess I'll just continue to rot alone myself. Maybe I'm really acting weird today. Perhaps I'm sick. That's why. Do pardon me. But I'm really very afraid of being alone.

Remembered that day at causeway. Wanted to find someone out for dinner also that damn tough. In the end I rotted my day away just sitting at the fountain staring at the water. Having a packed rice alone there coz I just can't even find a seat at the food court. Eating and thinking, tears just rolled down. Nobody bothers about me. Sending tons of sms but none replied me. Family hack care about me. Friends don't have time for me.

Pardon me again. I'm just going crazy coz I'm too lonely. Can anyone just spare a couple of minutes to talk to me? My dear friends? And my dear family. Can someone just bother about me for a little while? It's as if the whole world just left me, myself and I. The feeling is just so terrible and horrible. Maybe a good night's rest will do me good. The haze better get lost soon too. It's one of the reason that is making me moody.

Damn bad mood. Hp bill flying. Everything need money. Everytime in lack of money. Fucking lonely and helpess. I hate the feeling of being ill. Esp when it steals my voice and I can't talk for days. Sux to the max core. Sickness sickness go away. Don't you ever come again another day. Or I'll whack you and squash you like a roti prata and burn you till you cry mama.

Update at 3am: Singnet sux!! It crashed on me for 2 whole hours. Landing me not able to sleep at an early time. So many things to do yet it crashed! IT CRASHED! WTH!! I just so want to blog this out! I hate singnet!

Ps1: I feel better now. I mean my mood not health. If only health's better 2.
Ps2: Didn't heard from that person for a whole day. Waiting and still waiting.