Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I am hungry post

I'm so hungry now. After trying to find information about food outlets. 24 hours food outlets or stalls that opened till the wee hours. Selling teochew porridge. Coz simon's dad want to eat that. And I try to help as much as I can. But I'm not a person that goes out for supper always. So it's quite tough to find those information also.

But thanks to matthew! He's the one who asked me to try searching for it online. Then in the end I find out lots of information and those pictures of food. And those pictures are killing me. Maybe I'm gonna eat supper later too. Damn hungry after all these food stuffs. Matt says called 6777-3777. COUGHS! Not mac again! LOL!

Matt don't want me to say about him. I die die want to blog about him. This teen here talks sense. Very cheem sense. You totally can't win him. I feel as if we are debating. And I'm always the one giving up and losing. Very mature thinkings. No wonder I thought he was 22 years old last time. Haha!

Still sick today. So I really need to sleep early later. Provided that there's no roaches in my room! Is like wth! There's this damn big roach crawling on my bed and on me last night. I screamed like there's no tomorrow and woke mum up to squash it. Then asked mum to keep me company the whole night. Was too afraid to sleep. Seems like a kid yea? No choice. Told you I'm scared of roaches that damn much and they keep coming out to piss me. What to do?

Sometimes I'm also not sure did we drift anot. Maybe yes and maybe no. Time will tell. Since he's not free so I'll just hang around with my friends more. Darren actually msg me to ask why did I keep dc-ing just now. And I goes wah! You even notice that I tio dc! He's the one who keep notice my personal nick also. To check how's my mood. My great buddy indeed. Really glad he and his girl's much more better now. To think I even notice the dp he changed that day. That's his girl. Don't worry. Got alarmed for nothing.

Can't stand it anymore. I need food! I'm a big eater mind you! Ask my ger, mei, francis and xi0ng and you'll know. They sure got this big shock. Coz I ate up xi0ng's unfinished potion of food that day. And I still feel hungry. Can say that I eat to destress. Will feel much more better after eating. Food rocks! You guys rocks too! Thanks for the concern. I'm fine. No worries!