Sunday, December 10, 2006

What a boring satuday

Just a boring saturday. Nothing much to update. Been waiting for the call from the interviewer. Waited and waited. No calls from him. Maybe I tend to be too kiasu. Coz he've already said he'll call NEXT week if I'm hired. It's only saturday today and I'm here screaming and gan jiong-ing away.

Just let me get this job. Please. I don't care if I need to travel all the way to tampines or whatever. I just need the job. Started to do some research on the company which is LeMon. Quite a huge brand leh. The mp3 and other stuffs they selling are quite nice and quite ex too. Muhahaha. Means commission can earn quite a lot then. 5% of the product.

Singnet called and asked if I'll like to renew the contract. Ok lor. Although I'm not really satisfied with singnet's service, but still not bad lar. Still remember I keep calling singnet for tech help last time. And they bother to teach a noob like me. Broadband's super cheap now. $29.95 per month. My current plan is $55 and some more it's slow like a snail. Hope their network will improve.

Told ya it's a boring day today. Couldn't even contact that salmon fish for the whole day. Wonder where he mia to. Let him be. Lazy to even msg or call him le. He want then contact me lor. Whatever. Waste of my time and money when the calls got transfer to voice mail. I rather spent my whole day rotting away in habbo or sleeping. Need to get more rest. I sense a flu and fever coming soon. Sore throat's not any better.

Shi xin hui's album is actually not that bad. But really wonder why the record company changed her style. I like her songs but not her new style. Qing chun type suits her better. Sexy type hor I totally no comments. Go youtube and search for her from taipei to beijing's MV. There you'll see the bad comments. All pushed her aside and said that she's a malaysian. Don't throw SG's face. And you'll see the comments are full of F here F there F everywhere. Can I brainwash them? -_-

Hope sunday will be a better day. I greedy more abit can? Hope the whole next week's a great week. Mon's my lunar birthday. I want mee suah + egg! Heehee. ^^ Really hope I can get the call next week. Plus can be able to contact that fish. -_- Mia game so nice to play? He's another darren. Wonder why when guys are busy they like to play mia game. Anyway I do hope I'll be busy working then I can join in the mia game too. LOL! Guess I'm crazy. I'm dreaming of having a job too much till I'm mad. Hahaha. Wish me luck. =D

PS: I miss matthew. He's a nice friend to talk to. Take care of yourself in Cebu! (: Get me and mei some gifts. LOL! I'm just kidding kid. =P