Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shopping trip

I guess from dd mei's blog you guys had already knew that we went out today. Since she posted a chao ta version of our picture. I'll post a too bright version of it too. Sorry lor. Cannot let you people see our her face one. Coz

1) She's too chio to be seen. xD
2) She got 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose and 1 mouth just like you.
3) Just coz she's my mei lor. -_-?

LOL!

Anyway I know almost ALL of you saw my photo before. But shun bian lah. Cover myself this ugly char boh up too lor. Die die cannot let you people see my dd mei one lah! =P Hence I decided to play with photoshop. And tada~!




Muhahahahaha! Lalalalala~ =P

We really had a very enjoyable day. Only after my YM lao di left. =P Shopped at gals shops. Eg: This fashion and chameleon. Correct spelling boh? Bought two tops at this fashion. Imma gonna be broke this month. Mum was very unhappy with the tops I bought. Jealous to be exact. Saying why can't she wear this kind of clothes. Reason's simple. The size don't fit her. =X And she boh happy whole night. Lidat also can. -_-? Dad asked her don't bother to envy her own daughter. -_-'''

The 3 of us went to watch happy feet. The characters are so cute. Too cute till I nearly dozed off in the cinema. LOL! Maybe I'm really too old for cartoons. Heng got kieran's sms and ALOT of calls to wake me up. I set to silent mode one. I'm a good citizen okay! Salmon suddenly said he popped over to jp to find me. So off I went to meet him before the movie ended. And I damn regret not watching the ending part. Seems it's very interesting.

He popped over to say, take care of myself okay, must eat later okay, call mum to tell her I'll be going home for dinner okay, be careful okay. All these in less then 5 mins. And off he goes again. Lidat nia. My movie wasted lah! But oh well, since he got xim to come over to jp from je to just meet me for a few mins. Quite touched lah. But gan dong is gan dong. I still want to say why his hair and clothes don't match one! Hair dyed until so golden. Become golden salmon liao. More jia lat than darren de last time. And some more he's in formal wear. I was like ??? when he walked over. Didn't notice it's him until he looked at me. Must be the first person to don't recognize bf. -_-

Parted with mei at 6pm. Thanks for the shirt! It suits me really well. Mei so pro. Know my size sia. Hahaha. Chatted with ning jie all the way from je back to home. Then back at home still can chatted for dunno how long. She called me to explain some stuffs. You see ah. Rumours and gossips are darn scary. The more it spreads the more the news changed. -_- I've nearly lost darren this buddy coz of those damn online paparazzi. So yeah. Will be careful when dealing with these stuffs from now on.

My throat hurts badly. Can't even talk well now. I need a doctor asap. My poor throat. =(