Friday, December 08, 2006

Job interview session

Today went job interview. Thanks to yan jie who brought me to sim lim. Otherwise I sure lost my way and bang into dunno what building de wall. Lol. The interview was okay. Interviewer's a cute ''korkor''. As if I'm very young lidat. -_- He's very friendly and kind. Never shoot me those unexpected questions. A very relaxing interview. Went really well.

Also don't know why I'm not nervous through out the interview. Just answer the questions he asked lor. And pei xiao. Smiling non stop. -_- Heng never throw jeff de face. Otherwise got killed by him straight. Lol. Would get a call next week if I'm hired. Work place might be at tampines. Zzz. So de far. But no choice. Poor people have to work. Unlike those da shao ye.

I don't know what the hell is he laughing at. He = That fish. Going for interview also laugh. And laughed till super scary that kind. Sounds like xin zai le huo. I was damn pissed. No encouragement from him it's okay. Never mind. Then laugh laugh laugh simi gui? Laugh your head off best la. Fark. =l Grr! What a funny joke.

Enough talk about it. Went shopping with yan jie at far east. This fashion rocks. Spent a bomb there. My pocket kosong liao. Walk here walk there lor. Later still going out with shipei to jp for lunch. Di might be joining too. He still owe me 10 bucks for the cab fare. Zzz. No money shop liao. At most window shop only.

Chatting with mei on the phone now. Cannot sleep early tonight. But need to wake early later. Meeting them for lunch at 12nn. Then before that if I can wake up in time, will chiong over to ROM to attend a friend's engagement. I bought pretty clothes le. ^^ Shipei mei said can see me in formal wear. Maybe bah. If I'm not lazy to go.

Think tonight is a good feng shui night. PJH msg me. Darren also msg me in msn. They same time go NS same time back. I wonder. Same platoon? Not such a coincidence bah? Hahaha. Saying about p word. I typed platform as platoform just now. -_- Laughed till pengz. Plato, you win liao lor. Lol. Very distracted lar. Can't talk and type at the same time. Go orh orh better. (: