Thursday, December 07, 2006

Jia you

I just noticed that my mouth is damn evil and bad. Can scold vulgarities till so power. Guess not many people kana my scolding before. Don't try to have a taste of it okay. It kills. Time to change my temper too. Even I got terrified by myself. Scary sia. My mum was like saying how can I work with this temper of mine. Sibei lian.

Jeff got me a job lobang. Thanks ah! Still bf is the best. Friends are the best we can get in this world. Will be going for a job interview at sim lim later. Dragging yan jie along. I scared I lost my way. Super sua gu one. Nice to have a jie staying in BP too. Anyway I just knew that jeff still read and link to my blog. Wah lao eh. Next time tell me in advance first. In case I just scold like siao in my blog. Damn pai seh one.

Ning jie is still in a bad mood. She's not going with us later. Guess she's still troubled by the matter. Jie don't think ler. If at most can't tahan. Just give the guy two tight slaps and ask him go bang wall. Sorry hor, I'm lidat one. That damn scary and fierce. If I kana back stab or betray, or anything that pissed me, I won't hesitate to grab a chopper and chase over.

The problem is solved. No more ''sharks'' chasing after me. Thanks to a good friend of mine. Money is indeed important. And I'm really short of cash for now. Waited for so many months and got ps the job. Quite pissed ler. But what to do. Except to find another one asap. When I'm mad hor, I can do anything or make any stupid decision. Well, better don't for this time.

Starting to drift from *youknowwho*. Kana a scolding today. Yar lar. I'm stupid lar. As if I wish for it. If no choice I won't choose that path too. Seems buddy is back. Guess he will be my next target to rawr at. Pity him first. Hahaha. Mei went off early. Never had a good talk with her. If I really get the job. Guess I'll be busy and will mia more. Jia you! Believe in myself.
I MUST GET THE JOB! YES I CAN DO IT! =D