Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Double the trouble

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I miss mei! She's back at last!

MUACKS MUACKS!

Miss her so much. After a long wait. (1 whole week) She's finally back from HK. Time for her to listen to my nagging and complains. I have so much to say to her. Feeling so bottled up. Only mei understands me well to share my problems. But kind of sad too. Matthew went overseas ler. One back one go.

Friday I still need to go to Cindy's ROM. The girls forced me to wear skirt. Damn it. Don't think I will go. Let them talk for all they can. Say I don't get along with them blah. Whatever. More and more of my friends are going ROM or getting married. Getting married is the in thing for now is it? So early step into grave. I've no comments for this. I think they're mad.

The job is a gone case. Need to find another one real soon. After waited for 4 whole months, the job flew away. Zzz. Jitao sian. Shanghai's job offer I finally decided to ps it. My friend there de leh? Can kill people. 11am-8pm. First 2-3 months going for training starting from 8am. Means 12 hours a day. Pay 3 bucks per hour. Is like wth. This kind of job well, don't think I'll grab it.

I feel so fuck up. All things screwed. Not what I expected. Not the way I want. I owe people tons of money now. Don't even know where to get money to fill up the bottomless pit. An advice here. Never ever borrow money from here to pay there. If not for friends I won't borrow money from them. Zzz. It's a never ending story. I despo now. Despo for money. Settling the matter myself. Don't want to bother anyone about this.

I actually told salmon I'll do anything for the sake of money. He asked me is that including doing *youknowwhat*. I didn't say *that? Please lor. Even if I want others also don't want. Wth. Still got a ''scolding'' from him. Saying if I need money tell him blah blah blah. But I'm stubborn. I'll solve the matter myself. Think I've murdered him today. Making him so pissed off. He's starting to buay tahan my temper. What's becoming of me now? Don't know?

My motto for now. For the sake of money. I'm willing to do anything. Even if it cost me my life. Serious. Without money I can't go for treatment or pay bills. Money is definitely important. Live for the sake of making money. That's what I'm after now. Pissed ler. Can't even accept the job I want. Salmon ok lar. Kind of support. But my parents poured a bucket of cold water over me. Everything never try how can success? Shanghai. My dream. Trashed.