Monday, February 12, 2007

A brand new beginning

My foot's hurting badly. The sprained part of it is killing me. And to think I can still act hero plus walked such far distance and buy lunch and dinner for the guys. Acted hero coz my junior mei got bullied and we can't reach Vincent. She got slapped by an unreasonable customer. Rushed over to Best Denki to help settled the matter. Don't want to say too much of the matter anymore. Past is past. Pissed with our tao and the stupid aunty who think she's so great.

Really don't know if it's good or bad. My counter got shifted to the other far end. Which is so near to Toshiba's counter. Which is so near to him. And all those news made us really pai seh already. Can see that I'm avoiding him and he's avoiding me. What's the use of trying to pair us up at first? Only to make both of us pai seh.

Really not used to it after my counter got shifted. Missed ah low this buddy and his HP corner. At least I'm still able to hide and have some privacy there. And ah low and me can helped each other. He'll be able to cheer me up too. For Toshiba's side it's totally open space. Squeeze like hell some more when customers flood in. All coz of mindy's word my good old corner got shifted.

Now my whole mind is totally on work only. No time for what ever relationship thingy. Lieu asked if I'm single. Asked me to be his gf. Slap him. Got gf still come disturb me. Hate flirty guys. Yes I am single now. Ain't I? The him is as good as mia. Even if he's back one day. We won't stay the same too. He had changed, I've changed, surroundings changed too. So do you think we can still the same as last time?

Still trying to get used to my new spot in Newstead. Made more and more friends while working there. Best Denki's promoters and Ogawa's boss. All of them are so nice. Always told myself I'm so blessed to have such great friends but will still keep thinking of the past. Those unhappy memories. If only I can have a brainwash after I woke up. Totally forget everything. How nice can it be?

Time to sleep. Although Monday's my off day. Still need to go doctor's there and buy CNY's stuff with mum. Let me forget the past few months matter k? Erase my memories please. Trying to start a brand new beginning.