Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The rainbow is back

He suddenly msg me again. For so many months we never contact. Sms him didn't get reply also. Was really caught by surprise that he msg me. Was just about to msn him when he won me by a couple of mins earlier. Why is it that we're always able to read each other's mind?

He said he's well. But I don't think that is true. Saw the friendster profile. It's indicated single once again. Sure there's some problems between them again. And he'll always come to me when he and she's not stable. I'm just maybe a standby? His best buddy? Or just someone who can be there for him. Just a someone who can make him go haha and lol on msn and go quiet on phone.

Anyway he's still the same old him who is able to cheer me up easily in no time. Only he's able to do that. Why? Coz he understands me best. Just a couple mins of chat and I feel better. Thanks buddy for being here for me again. You asked if I got think of you. Yes of course. Really I did. You're one of the important person in my life. I really treasure this friendship lots.

Can sense he's trying to act cheerful. Same goes to me. Why is our life so tough? Didn't tell him about the problem I'm facing now. Don't want to add more problems to him. Instead I nagged to darling sister. Missed him lots too. Sometimes I wish I can hug sister and cried out loud. I feel so tired. Felicia won't mind hor? Hah.

Seems things are going on quite well for darling. Felicia and him. His company. And the event he planned. All blasting well. Well done sister. I'm always supporting you with moral support you should know. Hah. Jia you. You sure can make it big this time. I'm really grateful for the help you're trying to give me. No worries. Really am fine. I've already said I won't make you worry for me anymore and I mean it. Trust me.

Buddy and darling. Thanks for cheering me up again. Both of you are just like my left and right arm. I can't afford to lose anyone of your friendship. You're both important to me. Suddenly I found the long lost rainbow again. Ah. I missed it man. =)