Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lonely valentine

Tomorrow got MC from my family doctor for my hurt foot. So shiok. But don't think I want to use it. Can go work then go. Rest so much commission less also. But think again, exp today. Sold 2 mp4s. Commission only $1.95. Tmd fcuking less. Yesterday off day Vincent still sent stocks over. Made me blur today. IMM's management that guy's replacement mp4 also sent sala. 2GB he go give people 512MB. =.= Win liao. Had to go Sim Lim exchange it for customer.

So tired of the job. Thinking of switching to Newstead. But problem one is Mindy. Another is I had to start everything from scratch. Some more I won't be in IMM. Sure will miss them. So hang on and work selling mp4s first. Computer stuffs are much more cheem to learn.

My foot is hurting badly. Took cab to work and back today. Mum paid for it. Went doctor and got some medication and injection to put it under control. So swollen and pain. But don't know how long the medicine effect can last. Today just cried out at Newstead coz it's too hurting. Uncle asked me to rest till after CNY. If only that's possible. I want also then.

Uncle said if Vincent don't let me off go over to work at Newstead after CNY. I will feel pai seh if uncle treat me so good. I'm not his staff. Kelvin keep asked me to go Newstead work. That silly guy, if work also won't be in IMM. Gong kia. Uncle said anything kelvin can settle for me. And asked both of us funny questions. Eg, you and him/her together one ah?

Omfg?! =.=

Don't know what to say already. Tired of this. I just want to rest my hurt foot now. The medicine's really strong. I'm drowsy and sleepy already. Spending this Valentine alone as usual. No difference every year. Thought this year it will be slightly different already but, oh well.

Happy Valentine's Day people. And of coz not forgetting to wish a Happy Birthday to my dear cousin Fenni. =)