Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pissed off

I'm really so tired. So tired of the life I'm living now. So tired of the job I'm working now. So tired of the friendships I'm handling now. So tired of the customers I'm facing now. So tired of myself now.

Damn it. I really hate Valentine's Day. Saw couples walking hand in hand. Hugged here kissed there this and that. Esp at IMM. So many couples dating there. Jes and me see till pek chek. I'm still suffering from the pain. Scar have not heal see all these jitao sian. In the end bought a rose for Jes and myself. Who says single won't receive rose? Gfs also can you buy for me I buy for you lah.

I hate Valentine's Day coz it's such a sucky day. Got slapped by an unreasonable customer today. Tmd de lor. We promoters are for you to fuck your anger on? Everyday sales not good coz products like shit. Complaints are more than the products I can sell everyday. Some more today I pms lah. So the whole IMM Newstead shaked lor. I was throwing my temper every where. Kelvin said I lidat the lights will shake one you know. =.=

He then good. So fast can run off already. Gone back to Msia tonight. The guys all hugged him like mad. Even Jes ran up to hug him. Low even like ai kao ai kao. Want to cry lidat. Please lah. One week never see him only. So kua zhang. =.= But I also will miss him. Miss someone to argue with. I need to wait till Friday then can run. Another two more days to suffer.

Called up Vincent today and just cried over the phone. I really cannot stand all these anymore. Actually wanted to quit. But got persuade back. He got a shock from me tonight. Keep comfort me. And in the end I was granted one more day of CNY leave. Forget it, anything then. Suffer also suffer before already. Just continue with the pain then.

Tired. Hope these two days will be a peaceful one.